Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Samadhi Marketing

I downloaded this app back before the update and my agency ran awesome on it. It was easy to use, made beautiful blog posts, and streamlined the process for everyone on my team. We create around 15-20 articles per week across multiple different client accounts, so having an easy-to-use app was paramount. After the update, there is a different problem every day. As soon as we initiate an SOP for using the updated version, it becomes obsolete the next day due to unexpected errors and bugs within the software. Their 'saved section' feature is meant to be used as a template for future blog posts. After spending hours creating saved sections, we will go back to use one the next day, and it looks nothing like the template we created. The updated template becomes useless and we have to re-start the process, which is pointless really, because then that will become obsolete, too. The bugs are intermittent, so when we write into support, the bugs will somehow disappear, then reappear shortly after. The support does the best they can, but always re-route it back to the development team, who are of no help. We have wasted countless hours of time & I have wasted too much money on having to pay my contractors to re-build articles. What was once a pleasant & easy process is now an incredibly frustrating task for everyone involved. If Blog Studio were to revert back to their original builder, I would rate it 5 stars and refer it to everybody. I am currently looking for a new blog building app to bring my clients onto, which is very unprofessional to do, but at this point, am forced to do so.

Novashine

Broken App. Bad customer service. Please try any other blog builder on Shopify. Nothing is formatted or correct anymore, building pages do not work. Overall terrible over priced app

Frenchiestore

I HATE THE LAST UPDATE!! Ever since they updated their app it is so complicated I can't do anything! I have used this app for months and now after this update will most likely cancel if its not gonna be like it was!

Akkicampus

This could have been a lot better but it has so many bugs making it useless. I would prefer writing my blog on Ms Word instead. Not recommended.

Cape Crystal Brands

I started using this app for our blog, but found it would not display any images uploaded to its image template that had text across them. In contacted support, but found they were difficult to communicate with. Ultimately support claimed the app worked for them.

The App is a good idea if it functioned and its support was more responsive

Angelasimeone

This app has no customer support at all. It is not easy as the video shows.

Double D Ranch

I've been using it for a week and have to agree, there are some real problems and omissions with this app. Support times are limited and the support teaching materials are not thorough or adequate. They don't even cover comprehensively. I have used it to format, then have to go back in through the standard Shopify Store app to tag, and make adjustments. $15/ month is a lot of money for something that doesn't do what you need it to do.

Theonestophealthandfitnessshop

Worst app I have ever used. Incredibly hard to use. Support is poor. This is extremely hard to use almost to the point that it is un-usable. Significant amount of my valuable time has been wasted on this sub-standard app. DONT BOTHER WITH THIS APP. I have been using for a month now and I am giving up on it. Horrific. I didnt even want to give one star but I could not post a review without at least 1 star!!!!

Obilean

what a garbage confusing and very primitive

Dronestop Com

Junk - That's all you need to know.

You will spend some time figuring out the features and then utilizing them to make a nice looking blog post, right? So you publish it and then it looks good so don't get me wrong it really does. But hours later something happens and it loses the design and everything goes into on big line in order down your page.So you will go and try to edit it and see that it still looks the same in blog studio. Saving it will help get it back in order since it didn't change in blog studio.... WRONG it doesn't.

So as far as this apps purpose it is worthless and they have to know that there's no way that this is a small glitch as I have seen others with the same issue. Try it out, and I guarantee you will cancel it before the trial is up. Im about 6 hours into mine and don't see why I will go any further than submitting this review and walking away!

Previous 1