Blog Studio

Blog Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
October 11, 2017

Just a perfect app. The guys at ShopPad are super helpful and with this app, you can really create some good looking blog posts, that native blogging on shopify cannot achieve.

Gellak
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 27, 2018

This app allows you to format your blog posts and make your blog stand out from the rest. I think it it is a great add-on for all stores and is highly recommended.

Yourturnkeystore 243
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited September 15, 2017

I like it very much so far. It has some good options for allowing you to create author's credits that are not names of the people who have admin access. I think once you get used to the graphics tools they are easy to use.

The Chocolate Box Australia
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 24, 2017

Excellent editor to make your blog on Shopify really stand out!

Western Restaurant Supply Design
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 18, 2017

Shopify's blog posts and pages are a nightmare. This app is just a dream. Simple to use, maybe not super powerful, but super easy to use.

Natural Swedish Hemp
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 11, 2017

Best application for blog layouts. Loving it. And when I ran into an issue, these guys had it fixed up in a couple of days. Easy peasy. Amazing work! Looking forward to seeing what you can do in future updates!

Ryan Wight Photography
Edited August 3, 2017

I love this app so much. It makes me want to tapdance on the top of the Empire State Building. Shopify can be so limited in what you are able to do with blogs; it's been my pet peeve since day one. Blog Studio hooks you up.

Truthfully, theres a little bit of a learning curve, and some limitations in image placement, but it seems to be getting better every day.

Super grateful for this app. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thanks Blog Studio.

xoxoxo

Keggel
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 27, 2017

While we are still in the process of learning the ins and outs of this amazing app... So far so good! Blog Studio is just one of those apps which happens to come along and you realize that you should have been using it ALL ALONG. Incredible customer support as well! Great job, great app, look forward to doing so much more with it for our business. Thank you for providing such a well thought out blogging app! www.clositherapi.com

Clositherapi
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 25, 2017

What more is there to say? I love ShopPad so I love their apps. I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with ShopPad - they help make me a better merchant!

Sassyvape
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 24, 2017

I want to give it 4 stars but based on cost and what other apps can do in comparison it's a 5 star product. Does it work perfectly? NO...can it dramatically improve the attractiveness of your posts? YES!!! If you like WordPress or Blogger but want to post on Shopify and not a secondary website...try this app. We are using it to create a fun Q & A blog. Answering common questions about flooring. Instead of buying the content somewhere in our collection or product pages we will have fun and interactive articles that link to our store in a non sales kind of way.

Floorcity