Blog Studio

Blog Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
April 26, 2017

OMG this app is fantastic. I've been putting off writing my blogs due to the limited capability on my current template. This app is simple, easy to use and in a few clicks you can get a professional finish to your blog.

I can't recommend this enough. Makes my blogs very pleasing to the eye. I'm still exploring the capabilities of the app, but i did create just a simple blog, and even that looks fabulous. You can see it at

Lavajai
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 19, 2017

ShopPad has done it again! A wonderful app for adding a bit more oomph to the usual lacking blog posts. Thank you! It's just what I've been hoping for.

Somewhatobsessed
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 19, 2017

Nice! As a beginner to blogging this was easy to setup and use. Literally had it up and going in minutes.

Alivia Simone
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 18, 2017

This app is working great! I have been editing all my posts and they look better. Easy to install and easier to use! Well done, guys!

Sexyvibes Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 11, 2017

Looks good, seems to do a solid job so far.

Halloklarheit
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 13, 2017

With similar functionality as to their other app "Page Studio" - Blog studio is fantastic, easy way to create blogs. Shopify already has a decent blog feature, but this adds more aesthetics, easy to make your blogs stand out. Thanks guys, will be using this.

Sydney Hi Fi Mona Vale