Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Retropixl

We like the app.
It is a good substitute to the regular Blog editor on Shopify, with more options and a better user experience
I had a compatibility issue between my theme and the app, and the team took care of it quickly, which is nice.
I recommend it.

My Activated Charcoal

Fantastic app, highly recommend. Some initial glitches, I deleted and reloaded and it was fine.

Barenaturals Candles

Very helpful support and keen to assist when I needed.

Purple And Perfect

From when I started using this it took a few days to iron it a few hiccups, but with their tech support team's help I am now very happy with my blogs.

Lashaffair Online

We have loved all of the features in Blog Studio that make our blog pop more. I love that they have tons of different fonts and customizable layouts. I wish they made a way to store author bylines and there was a way to preview the blog without it being live. Other than those small changes, it's been amazing and our blog has gotten a lot more traffic since then we got it!

Secularity

More capable than the built-in Shopify blogging platform, and easy to use.

Little Sandy Glass

Blog Studio is hard to find on the Shopify dashboard. It'd be better if it was at the blog page. Other than that, it's a big improvement to Shopify blog posting.

Ice Bear Sport

Its pretty good, but somethimes buggy

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

I really love this app. It made my blog look so much more professional. Just need a little bit more flexibility on resizing images. Other than that, its very easy to use. I do not have to think about the layout. My old blog was so plain. This definitely adds "color" to my blog posts.

Cottonfellas

it's not the best but we like it.