Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Neuro Research Institute

Time spent using app About 1 year

Has some issues that need to be fixed.

Olgaberg

Location Australia

App is super easy to use and there's a good amount of layout options for you to build off. Way better than the standard Shopify blog editor. Can be a little buggy sometimes when playing around with text sizes, fonts, and images but not a major issue. Support is really great, they respond quickly and are happy to help.

Retropixl

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

We like the app.
It is a good substitute to the regular Blog editor on Shopify, with more options and a better user experience
I had a compatibility issue between my theme and the app, and the team took care of it quickly, which is nice.
I recommend it.

My Activated Charcoal

Location Australia

Fantastic app, highly recommend. Some initial glitches, I deleted and reloaded and it was fine.

Barenaturals Candles

Very helpful support and keen to assist when I needed.

Purple And Perfect

Time spent using app About 1 year

From when I started using this it took a few days to iron it a few hiccups, but with their tech support team's help I am now very happy with my blogs.

Lashaffair Online

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have loved all of the features in Blog Studio that make our blog pop more. I love that they have tons of different fonts and customizable layouts. I wish they made a way to store author bylines and there was a way to preview the blog without it being live. Other than those small changes, it's been amazing and our blog has gotten a lot more traffic since then we got it!

Secularity

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

More capable than the built-in Shopify blogging platform, and easy to use.

Little Sandy Glass

Blog Studio is hard to find on the Shopify dashboard. It'd be better if it was at the blog page. Other than that, it's a big improvement to Shopify blog posting.

Ice Bear Sport

Location Hungary

Its pretty good, but somethimes buggy