Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

My Activated Charcoal

Fantastic app, highly recommend. Some initial glitches, I deleted and reloaded and it was fine.

Barenaturals Candles

Very helpful support and keen to assist when I needed.

Purple And Perfect

From when I started using this it took a few days to iron it a few hiccups, but with their tech support team's help I am now very happy with my blogs.

Lashaffair Online

We have loved all of the features in Blog Studio that make our blog pop more. I love that they have tons of different fonts and customizable layouts. I wish they made a way to store author bylines and there was a way to preview the blog without it being live. Other than those small changes, it's been amazing and our blog has gotten a lot more traffic since then we got it!

Secularity

More capable than the built-in Shopify blogging platform, and easy to use.

Little Sandy Glass

Blog Studio is hard to find on the Shopify dashboard. It'd be better if it was at the blog page. Other than that, it's a big improvement to Shopify blog posting.

Ice Bear Sport

Its pretty good, but somethimes buggy

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

I really love this app. It made my blog look so much more professional. Just need a little bit more flexibility on resizing images. Other than that, its very easy to use. I do not have to think about the layout. My old blog was so plain. This definitely adds "color" to my blog posts.

Cottonfellas

it's not the best but we like it.

Illu Art Co

Works beautifully, with a few minor weird glitches. When I am uploading images, I get the zoom (+ and -) and checkmark buttons, but can't see a preview of my image and can't tell what it will look like so I'm just kinda left guessing how much it'll crop. Another small (but very annoying) glitch is that type sometimes will stop registering in text boxes. I just tried backspacing in a text area (after clicking away to another block briefly) and instead of typing, it took me back to the Blog Studio dashboard. I didn't lose much but this could quickly become a big problem if you're not in the habit yet of constantly saving. It seems like this happens almost every time immediately after I've saved, too. Suddenly the text boxes are no longer editable and I have to navigate back to the dashboard and then click the "edit blog" button. I am using Mozilla Firefox, if that matters. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased and love all the different little things you can do (like the cards, products, testimonials, etc.) I've already come up with some unique ways to style my blog that make the information a lot more digestible and I'm absolutely thrilled. Highly recommended.

1 3 Next