Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Inhalation

It is very convenient and useful. I was having issues with editing my blogs but now I can write and publish in a better way.

Webfactory

Blog Studio will help make my articles more eye catching. I recommend it to anyone posting to a Shopify blog. Good product and easy to use.

Kanar's Vintage Love

Great product and incredible support. Had a CSS issue and they logged in and helped alleviate this.

Jane's Agenda

I've only done 1 1/2 blog posts so far, but the system is fairly easy to use, looks wonderful and the customer service has been top shelf. Thanks!

19nine

Customer service was awesome, quick and easy. Loving the blog features too. I had a problem with the spacing on our blog and it was resolved within 10 minutes and explained.

JewelHoney LTD

Blog Studio is a great app as the simplicity of using it makes life so much easier. However there are a few glitches that make is frustrating to deal with. It doesn't update automatically overtime and when you bounce back between editing and preview this can upset the process. It also has a tendency to not save after each use, so make sure you hit the save button frequently to avoid headache. It's not all bad however it sure does create beautiful templates to creating a visually pleasing blog. And very easy to get around. You can learn very fast how this app operates.

RV Consumer Group

We wanted to find a blog template app because the Shopify app, although terrific as a cart, is limited in the styles offered for a blog. We found Blog Studio and honestly cannot be more pleased. It was a touch-and-go experience for the first post because of the learning curve (it's easy, and we only blame ourselves for being on the slow side!), but with the customer service received, we are super impressed. The rep who walked us through it all with incredible patience (Mandy) was great. Thank you for putting out a good product and for having such competent, efficient, and courteous representatives.

Maillard.co

I discovered Blog Studio and I was really impressed. It is just so easy to customize my articles now.

Fair Indigo

This really helped our blog look better. The user interface sometimes is a little quirky, but we got quick support to help us figure things out.

HOOF-it Technologies

Our blog was looking quite drab. This app really gave us the tools to take our blog to the next level.