Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Red Snapper Sports

This app has given me the flexibility to be really creative with my blogs. Once you get to grips with it the possibilities are endless! I love the integration of pictures, videos and products. Really happy with it!

Simbos

Really good support and quite a simple app after you get used to it. However some functions have to be added, but in the future I'm sure it'll be all i need

The Fugly Mug Company

I am quite impressed. This Blog studio is really effective. From the templates to the flexibility in making your blog look incredible, this app is really well built. If you are blogging on Shopify, this app is what you need for your website! Totally recommend it!

Clothes-Together

I already had one blog on my site but, I was able to edit and make changes. I have just started using this app., so let's see what I think in the next week or so. I will be back with more update.

Bátor Studios

From the very first blog post using Blog Studio, it instantly made it more beautiful, flowing, and eye-catching! I am not tech savvy, so it is taking me a minute to adjust, but it is all very well worth it to have a beautiful site. The customer service from Alan was out of this world, and responded immediately to my problem, and solved it for me. Couldn't recommend the app (and Alan!) enough!

HEBE MASKS SHOP

This apps really helps me a lot in doing my blogs. A highly recommended apps for everyone especially for those who have no idea how to create a blog's design.

HAVERN Watches

I used this app to start writing blog content for my website. The customer service team (Logan and Mandy) did a great job helping me getting my store set up to feature this new content to my business!

Luxoria Jewelry

I have just installed it. I was able to immediately create 2 blog posts easily. The templates and blocks are very useful and easy to use. Definitely recommend this.

Lussomo

Perfect. My theme blog page isn't look so good, this app is very good ! All the section full customized and support is very very helpful :)

Good job!

One Tree Planted

This is a great blog app that has some nice content block features, and very good customer support :)