Blog Studio

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Trans Panda

awesome app easy to use, help is almost always available. I'm liking it so far.

My Seed Needs

Time spent using app About 3 years

Awesome app for posting blog articles. Allows you to drag and drop content all in one easy to use app. Boost sales by adding in a collection of products within each article. Always a good way to build internal links.

Spiritualgangster108

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use and install. Big improvement over the blog that came with my theme in terms of look and feel. I had to contact support for one quick question and they responded same day and fixed the issue for me! Great app

Exult Com

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. Very satisfied and fortunately with much more flexibility than it's shown at first. Thank you!

Ayu Tribal

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really nice and easy to use blog tools. It has tons of template, video and image insertion, text formatting and many more. Love it

Sophees

Location Australia

Great Little app Very Easy to use, I have Used the app For A long time Now Install isn't an issue
The Dash is more than user-friendly Help and Support @24hrs or less, Very Pleasant, VERY EASY,
www.Sophees.com

Terapia Akashica

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Hello, I need to know the different types of subscription to the tool and be able to hire the most complete possible to have all the tools of the blog.
Can I get a link from where I can do it?
Thank you !!
Marcelo

Oil Vault

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Works great. Makes your blog post look awesome!

Thethrivetribe

I had some issues with formatting on mobile. Initially, I just figured Blog Studio would not work for me but the page looked so amazing on the desktop I contacted support and they went to work and that same day the mobile version was fixed and looked amazing. Customer support is one of those hidden treasures most don't think about when they are choosing products. But he you need it, it's really important. Hey Alan P., thanks for taking good care of me!

Gellak

Location Denmark

Just a perfect app. The guys at ShopPad are super helpful and with this app, you can really create some good looking blog posts, that native blogging on shopify cannot achieve.