Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Cape Crystal Brands

I started using this app for our blog, but found it would not display any images uploaded to its image template that had text across them. In contacted support, but found they were difficult to communicate with. Ultimately support claimed the app worked for them.

The App is a good idea if it functioned and its support was more responsive

Angelasimeone

This app has no customer support at all. It is not easy as the video shows.

Double D Ranch

I've been using it for a week and have to agree, there are some real problems and omissions with this app. Support times are limited and the support teaching materials are not thorough or adequate. They don't even cover comprehensively. I have used it to format, then have to go back in through the standard Shopify Store app to tag, and make adjustments. $15/ month is a lot of money for something that doesn't do what you need it to do.

Theonestophealthandfitnessshop

Worst app I have ever used. Incredibly hard to use. Support is poor. This is extremely hard to use almost to the point that it is un-usable. Significant amount of my valuable time has been wasted on this sub-standard app. DONT BOTHER WITH THIS APP. I have been using for a month now and I am giving up on it. Horrific. I didnt even want to give one star but I could not post a review without at least 1 star!!!!

Obilean

what a garbage confusing and very primitive

Dronestop Com

Junk - That's all you need to know.

You will spend some time figuring out the features and then utilizing them to make a nice looking blog post, right? So you publish it and then it looks good so don't get me wrong it really does. But hours later something happens and it loses the design and everything goes into on big line in order down your page.So you will go and try to edit it and see that it still looks the same in blog studio. Saving it will help get it back in order since it didn't change in blog studio.... WRONG it doesn't.

So as far as this apps purpose it is worthless and they have to know that there's no way that this is a small glitch as I have seen others with the same issue. Try it out, and I guarantee you will cancel it before the trial is up. Im about 6 hours into mine and don't see why I will go any further than submitting this review and walking away!

Marcorosignoli

The idea is great, but it just does not work. I use the Debut theme and Blog Studio does not even install. The Shopify website crashed every time I tried to install it

Cleofshop

Terrible! TONNNNNS of BUGS... seems like no one really bothered to actually test it! so many essential functions are missing.. and seems that the shopify template overrides their design just few min after you make it. Overall... TERRIBLE!