Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Fashionista Style 101

It's a convenient app and easy to use. However, I am having issues with accessing the image editor to adjust the image I want to use for my post. Other than that, it's a very useful app.

Bettie Confetti

The desktop version looked really great. Easy to use and looked fab. But when it published to mobile it was all over the place. Had to get rid of the app because more of my users are from mobile than anywhere else and it just looked second rate.

JewelHoney LTD

Blog Studio is a great app as the simplicity of using it makes life so much easier. However there are a few glitches that make is frustrating to deal with. It doesn't update automatically overtime and when you bounce back between editing and preview this can upset the process. It also has a tendency to not save after each use, so make sure you hit the save button frequently to avoid headache. It's not all bad however it sure does create beautiful templates to creating a visually pleasing blog. And very easy to get around. You can learn very fast how this app operates.

Snap.Travel.Pop

I was looking to take posts from my external Community site and get them into my main site so that it would improve SEO. I tried doing this within my existing store template, but the format looked awful without doing extensive coding myself. So, I turned to Blog Studio. However, the promise of Blog Studio providing better formatting/UX than the default one from my template turned out to be only marginally better.

It's still better than the default blog format that I have to work with, so I'll probably continue to use it. But, I had hoped that the Blog Studio look and feel would take precedence over whatever was there in the shop template I'm using. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Calilifeco

Indeed you can customize the blogs, however they don't always transfer exactly the same to your Shopify website. They do not allow any sort of subscription to the blog or allow for comments. They do not offer any sort of archive page to show what blogs you have, and when I requested assistance with this, they mentioned I could hire one of their staff to customize my site for $16,000... I am hoping I misheard that... The staff is VERY nice but the service is largely incomplete at the time of writing this.

Metalsmith Society

This app is way too expensive in my opinion. I recognize the work that goes into apps but this one should not be $180 yearly for what it does. It also has a weird feature in that you cannot save a blog post without it going live! They should fix that asap. I do think they have done a nice job of creating a bunch of layout options.