Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Vapor North

Wanted to make better looking blogs in Shopify. This did exactly that, very intuitive and easy. Strongly recommended.

TGG Games

Great service! Abby provided great customer service, and I hope that is single that I could buy her a beverage sometime!

Anuket Luxury

Simple to use. Doesn't have as much functionality as some of the more expensive blog apps, but so far that hasn't been an issue. Still has enough to create beautiful blogs. Their support has been quick and extremely helpful in giving step by step on how to customize things to keep on brand.

Practice Empathy

My oh my. What a wonderful experience I am having with this app. I tried out the top 5 blogging apps before deciding which one to go with, and Blog Studio is far and away not only the best but also the most affordable. Very clean features, super easy to use. This is going to take my blogging platform to the next level. (And a special thanks to Mandy and Anh for the amazing customer support I've received. You rock!)

Metal Lotus

The interface for editing the posts is a little bit clunky (it's easy to add erroneous blocks and spaces), but it is miles better than the native blog posts that Shopify offers. Support is incredibly quick and courteous, I would highly recommend giving this app a try if content marketing is an important strategy for your shop's traffic. I can't say enough positive things about being able to finally redirect blog visitors to my products inside of a post and the ability to add a table of contents for easier reading.

Unlimited Skate & Snow

App works great. Tons of options for layout! really a game changer for us!

Have only had to use support once but they were super easy to deal with and had the issue fixed very fast.

Cold & Press'd by PLNT

Quick and good support whenever needed! Useful tool! We really enjoy using this app. We can recommend it!

Swag Shack

I liked ths app.Helps with blogging. easy to us i recommend this to any body looking fr an easy way to blog.

Cactario Alighieri

Had some problem and the online support, help me fix the inssue in much less time then i spected.
Great Support!!!

BeSpartanFit

Great app with amazing customer support and an easy way to create content and highlight products you want to sell or direct traffic to.

I looked for over a month to get the right fit for my blog posting creation and so far this is it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17