Blog Studio

Blog Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

The brilliant drag-and-drop way to tell your story

Berceuse Parfum

Really excellent support; these folks have stuck with us during the entire trial to help get a few problems worked out and have been nothing but patient the entire time. The app itself produces beautiful blog posts and allows us to make our previously somewhat odd looking blog look awesome.

Yunque Store

I have barley exploited all the addon features and the results are impressive! My need was to integrate images easier into the shopify store blog posts and the results are awesome, check this blog: https://www.recordandoyunque.store/blogs/blog-yunque-store-news/yunque-store-explorations-update-jan-2020

Doubletake

Fantastic app! It makes editing blog posts easy and has lots of great templates. They even helped me with a custom request - awesome customer service.

Supplimed

Very functional and easy to use with a drag and drop system. Totally worth it to make our blogs look the way we want.

Bailey Ray and Co.

amazing. I love this app. it is easy to use and I can apply my theme to each post I made. definitely give It a shot!!

McGuire Diamonds

cool and useful when you get used to it. makes me spend more time doing it properly which is a good result

Rainbowvapes

Given this a try and glad I have, the support has been there without even asking and the templates help to make something worth looking at.

With using a template you feel as thou you need to fill out every section, so you keep typing, making a larger blog for folks to read.

There looks to be a lot of different things that can be done, adding products etc, so will be having a play with this app.

VISIONARY PET

Quick and easy to use. Turns our blogs into stand out articles. Our brand is about story telling. Blog Studio enhances our stories. Thanks guys!

Paul Raybould
Founder & CEO
Visionary Pet Foods

Retro Styler

We use this app to help us make visually appealing and usefully formatted blog posts for The Retro Styler Blog. We needed something that would help us to easy make and present great content for our readers and we are pleased with the results. Our blog subscribers seem to really enjoy the content and we feel that the way in which the app helps us to present this content makes a difference. On occasion when we have had to reach out to support, they have been extremely prompt and helpful. We can highly recommend this app. Thanks.

Winternational.co.uk

Great for designing our blogs + making them look stylish + interesting. Helpful prompt support! Thank you so much to the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15