BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Android Market And Tech Support

Love it here at https://theandroidmarket.com/
and will be getting here https://tubetvusa.com/
Love how they compliment my other blog posts

Brisvape

Great little app! Works well and brings over the data neatly and cleanly.

Jukasorganicco

Our blog isn't working but we keep getting charged. We have contacted you guys along with shopify but still not resolved.

Somos Mas

Fast and easy integration with feeds.

Byrons Books Maps

We use BlogFeeder to sync a blog we maintain on Medium with our Shopify site. It's a simple-to-use tool that saves a tremendous amount of time.

Bannatynes Little Farm

Works like dream, have really enjoyed how simple it is.

Leading Solutions

Really easy to use and great for creating better SEO on your own site by importing "guest" posts

Roses N Retro

I like the convenience and ease of having my Blogger site synced to my Shopify blog. Looks good and worth the price to me! Thx :)

Nurturition Us

Does not do the job. I have more blog categories in Wordpress. It only picks 5 in the start. Hitting synchronize does not sync the rest of it. In total I should sync 38 blog posts

Sneakest

I understand that this app does not allow us to import images. So I thought we can import the content and then replace the images by ourselves.

The support was able to give another suggestion where we do it in this manner: wix > wordpress > shopify. Sadly this does not work as a free WP account does not have the tools function.

I have been communicating with the app dev back and forth and this is the disappointing part; we have around 300+ blog post and apparently, only 83 posts were imported. But when I check a few hours, even the 83 posts were not imported into Shopify; to which they explained that "it takes up to 12 hours" and there are backlog issues.

I wrote back again to ask for updates and there was none. So we had to take this matter into our own hands; we copy and paste individual blog post into Shopify. Not only that, I checked again after 12 hours and there were so many duplicated posts! We had to do the cleanup and that's extra work for us!

I would not recommend using this app if you have a lot of blog post (e.g. 300+) to be imported into Shopify.