BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

UrbanHollywood.com

Since 2019 we have been using this really cool app, for which allows us to bring blog content, works as designed, intuitive UI/UX well design with advanced options.

The Porch Swing Store

We use this for importing industry blogs to our ecom store. The Porch Swing Store It works really well.

Avian Select

EXCELLENT! Simple straight forward. Install and add url's of blogs you want to import to your blog! PERFECT! I did not get into the details, image functions. I wanted to pull related blogs to my blog to feed search engines my blog content. This app is perfect for this.

Katie m. Berggren ~ Motherhood Art Online Shop

Thank you! Smooth and easy to bring my blog over from WP. As long as the WP blog isn't deleted, the images seem to be fine on the Shopify Blog.

King Cobra of Florida

www.KingCobraofFlorida.com - great blog importing tool you can see it in action here, only thing missing is photos/images dont seem to be imported

FAIRYSTEPS

The support is 100% and I can't recommend highly enough.
Brian and Daniel helped me sort out a problem I had made the whole process easy. Thank you so much.

Our #1 Holiday

I use this app to help me with my blog post. so far it's doing a good job my post and the link with Facebook is great.

Innate Expressions®

Ah-mazing! I was able to seamlessly integrate my WordPress blog with my Shopify store blog! No sweat, no drama! And customer service is definitely a plus!

GotClearSkin

Solid Shopify App, instantly we were able to curate blog content. We have used Blogfeeder for another one of our Shopify properties for years. With our V2 Grand Reopening of GotClearSkin.com will be a welcome app to manage our curated content. Recreates content with summary content along with adding in source links. Great tool for content aggregation.

Vapamore

I used this app to import over 200+ blogs from WordPress and it worked amazingly! They all imported in just a few minutes saved so much time and energy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35