BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Thomas & Co. Originals

My blog imported into my website super fast, and looked better than if I had tried to write it directly in the Shopify back office! So happy that I got the blogfeeder app, makes posting so much easier!

Adventuring Company

Took less than a minute to import my tumblr. What more could you want?

Heather Brown Art

Very quick and easy to add BlogSpot, Tumblr and Facebook. The help article on syntax was especially helpful/clear. Up and running in minutes and integrates/looks good.

The Quick Boutique

I highly recommend BlogFeeder. It is the only blog app that I have been able to find that actually imports my blog posts into Shopify. This takes a lot of manual work regarding the blog in my website off of my plate. Awesome app!

SoulMakes

Great app, so easy to set up and use. We use Blogger to write/post/manage our blog, but we have synced up the feed to our Shopify blog to boost SEO. Set it up once, and haven't had to think about it since. Totally worth the small cost.

PaintMyDog | Dog Art | Contemporary Dog Portraits

So far so good, implemented easily and quickly from my facebook page, and I think it will help focus my posts to be more to the point!

Local Nation Clothing

Quickly and easily imports our tumblr feed directly into our shopify store. Works perfect!

Myrrh & Aloes

Great app. I was able to import my blog from blogger. It soared me the troubles of having to start a blog afresh.will definitely recommend it.

ManGlaze

BlogFeeder was perfect for bringing our Facebook content to our website. It was easy to install and the blog post editor works perfectly. I especially like the ability to go back and add tags.

Jens Hansen

Worked perfectly first time - imported our Blogger blog blog.jenshansen.com into Shopify in seconds