BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Perfect Eyelines

Blog Feeder has been fantastic for us. It has added a new dimension to PerfecEyelines.com

Obscure Machines

Importing and feeding my 3 year running Wordpress blog was a cinch. The process is intuitive and easy. The only thing is that the entire site's articles weren't all imported, just the last few. This wasn't a big deal for me, since the blog was retired and just now is being put back into service. The fee is worth the time that I wont have to spend copying articles into my Shopify store. I love the automation aspect of BlogFeeder's integration into Shopify. Get it. It's worth it!

Yes CaCao

Wow! That was easy! So thankful to have my blog embedded effortlessly into my web store. If you're contemplating using this app - say YES and bring your message to the world.

Six Degrees Hair Ties

Amazing app! This let me bring in 2 different blogs and format the same. Huge time saver.

Elementem Photography

Awesome app! We love it for our store--couldn't ask for an easier way to integrate our blog!

Gwen Beloti Collection

Great app!! Really user friendly even for the non savvy web designers. Great tool!! It was really easy to import my blogger feed directly to my shopify blog page.

coachingrumors.com

Perfect for what we needed. Easy and flexible to use. Highly recommend.

Ticings- Edible Icing Sheets | Cake Tattoos | Cupcake Toppers

Using BlogFeeder makes it so easy for us to improve our SEO while maintaining contact with our customers—highly recommended!

1X1

This is a great, and very useful app. I refer to products like this as ‘beautifully simple.’ Great stuff!

Bitybean

I was looking everywhere for how to get my facebook feed into Shopify and was overjoyed when I found Blogfeeder. Not only was it simple to install and super fast, it worked! I am hopeful that in future versions we'll be able to bring over the pictures and comments as well but until then, this App is still fantastic. Thanks Blogfeeder!