BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Fosterweld - Belt Buckles and Premium Leather Belts; All Handmade in the USA

We just migrated our entire blog from an outside subscription to Shopify's free hosting, and BlogFeeder made it super easy through their RSS tool!
Denis was extremely helpful through every step of the process, and definitely went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the outcome!
I would definitely would recommend this service to a friend!

Spray It New

Love this app! It is a life saver and they provide great support!

Mel Boteri

I LOVE having my blog on my own website to not only help with SEO, but to also offer a more seamless experience for my shoppers. I had a few kinks installing the app, but with Denis's help had it up and running in no time. Could not be happier, and would definitely recommend to other store owners!

Jeff and Beth Jones Ministries

Perfect for getting multiple blog posts from team members into our store! Very simple and seamless.

Oh My Dog Supply

Excellent little app, lets me keep using my full featured Wordpress blog instead of the horrible Shopify blog and keep the blog on the same domain as the store. Without this app, I'd either have to use the awful Shopify blog or put the Wordpress blog on a subdomain - which would negate any seo value.

Sosolo

Perfect app for transferring blog from Blogger. Denis was such a big help and I would recommend this app.

A Right Charlie

Great App with really helpful and quick support if you need any help. was very impressed. thank you.

AfroDeity

Loved this app! Did exactly what I wanted it to and was so easy to install. Any questions I had were answered quickly and they even gave me advice on a problem I had with FeedBurner.
5 stars!

venuebtq

Thank you for a simple, easy way to feed our blog to our shopify template. Great support!
Thanks again, Denis!

iheartaccessories

GREAT APP!! Was so happy to get my blog onto my website without having to copy and paste it all! Finally, it's all in one place which is so much better for me, my visitors and SEO. Not to mention, I can leave my blog on it's original platform so I don't lose my followers. Denis is great too! I'm happy! Thanks :)