BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

POLITE

SImple, brilliant app - works like a dream, and excellent support if needed. After trying to duplicate my main blog in my shop for years this app is my new best friend. I just have one blog, but this app can feed multiple blogs into different pages of your store, which could be very useful.

WilloMD

BlogFeeder really came to our rescue. It is a great app. that got all our blogs pushed to one location on our site. Denis is a real pro and gave us all the support we needed in an elegant and timely way. I could not be happier!

Blacksmith Coffee Roastery

Simple yet excellent Shopify app! If Shopify has one weakness, it's that its blogging platform is very lightweight. As a result, most merchants end up using a standalone blog utility like Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, Posterous,etc.

BlogFeeder allows you to blog on your favorite platform and automatically have it post to your Shopify blog. This is valuable because so many Shopify themes display recent blog post titles, but they are derived from your Shopify blog url, not your standalone blog utility.

Unless you can code, you'll end up copying and pasting to keep your "recent posts" up to date with your "real" blog.

Use BlogFeeder and save yourself the headache. Bottom line, its worth $3.99/month

Overyde.com / The Discount Art Supply Co.

Does exactly what it says and is super easy to use.

1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next