BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Community Wines

I am giving the five stars for the customer support, due to a legacy website issue I had trouble migrating my blogs across. The Blogfeeder support team went over and above expectations.

Protein Essentials

I used it to bring over my blog from Wordpress to Shopify. Worked perfectly and quickly. The featured pictures don't come over - so you have to do that manually. But it was great to have the blogs just populate - and I can add the pictures over time.

Tarriss

Used the app to help migrate from wordpress to shopify blog. Works as advertised. Would recommend to others.

Cart Aholic

Just installed BlogFeeder and it's done exactly what I needed. The support is also awesome - got a reply from the team within 5 minutes and helped me with a minor issue I was having. Definitely recommended if you want a blog for your Shopify store!

Evereal Beauty

I have used this app to transfer my blog posts from Medium and I it has helped me! I haven't had any problems and all of my questions have been answered quickly and with great service. I recommend the app!

Trish Burr Embroidery

I have used this app to transfer blog posts from Wordpress for about 6 months and have not experienced any problems, it works perfectly. The setup is easy, customer service is first class - I would highly recommend this App.

Brixton Chrome

I used this app to import over 300 posts from two blogs and it worked like a charm. I had read other reviews about people losing pictures, which I expect happens if you do not keep the original blog running. I am keeping it up to use as a summary of my new posts and a referral source, so I didn't lose any images at all.

Would absolutely recommend it.

Alpha Elite

Works great for updating our blog.

Think Dirty Clean Beautique

Pretty good so far! The importing process was quick and easy and we are very happy to have the blog integrated on our e-commerce site. The only complaint so far is that only a few blog posts moved over and I would like all the posts to be there.

The Goat's Field

I was so excited to get to work this app. No more finding out how to do a great app. Great work and thanks for your help and thanks for your email response I was so glad we got to do a new app