BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

The Goat's Field

I was so excited to get to work this app. No more finding out how to do a great app. Great work and thanks for your help and thanks for your email response I was so glad we got to do a new app

Android Market And Tech Support

Love it here at https://theandroidmarket.com/
and will be getting here https://tubetvusa.com/
Love how they compliment my other blog posts

Brisvape

Great little app! Works well and brings over the data neatly and cleanly.

Somos Mas

Fast and easy integration with feeds.

Bannatynes Little Farm

Works like dream, have really enjoyed how simple it is.

Roses N Retro

I like the convenience and ease of having my Blogger site synced to my Shopify blog. Looks good and worth the price to me! Thx :)

Eternalfleur

I really enjoy using blog feeder. It's easy and simple to use! It updates all the blog posts that I've done on blogger into shopify with one click! Love it!

Trishburr Embroidery

I use BlogFeeder to feed blogs from my Wordpress site to my Shopify stores. It works well, no problems at all would highly recommend it.

Apache Rose London

I used the blogfeeder app for a one time transfer of my Blogger blog into my shopify blog. It worked seamlessly and when I had a slight issue with something the support was incredibly efficient and went over and above to help me correct it. Highly recommended.

Mermaids Sailors Shoppe

I love this app! Its very useful for our online presence