BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Zodiac Era

works great for my site www.zodiacera.com

Apatico

This was exactly what I was looking for - a quick and seamless way to integrate my Tumblr as a blog into my website. Thanks!

Joyistoys

Great App ! It is not easy to find an App allowing a website to get interesting and useful information from several sources.

Lefties Only

This app is AMAZING!! I was constantly moving posts from my Facebook page to my site. As you could imagine, it was a VERY slow process. Now, it's AUTOMATED!

Awesome app!!
Thanks!
Lefties Only
www.leftiesonlystore.com

Virusintl

Great solution..currently syncing blogs from WordPress without any issue, easy to set up.

Theshopster

Juice Fiend Dream Zzz

Great prices, ease of use is extrodinary. Awesome customer service. Highly recommend.

Coinshow

Love it. Been using it for a few months. Thanks!

Theuniquelady

perfect application to use. I had a great experience

Tracey Capone Photography

Great customer service! I had a little trouble loading the app due to some disconnect and Ryan from BlogFeeder saw it through until it was fixed. App is working great so far. Thank you!