BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Save Mondays

Such a relief to be able to write my blog posts using the Wordpress app for iPad and have them automatically imported for seamless integration into my shop experience.

Prosperitycandle

Awesome customer service! We had issues with a "first appeared on" text showing up in our Shopify blogs and excerpts, and Ryan from BlogFeeder was very helpful sending us a link with instructions on how to remove the line from the SEO by Yoast Plugin on our Wordrpess, which was actually causing the issue. He also extended our our single use period by 7 days to give us time to resolve the issue and re-sync. Above and beyond!

Fab Cellular

This app works well. Thank You

Viv Vitals

Works great and I consider it a solid addition to my store

Helenalegendlabel

The app works great! Exactly what I needed! And the customer service is AMAZING hit a few issues on my blog and Ryan from Blog feeder went in and fixed them immediately. A+++ !!! THANKS GUYS

Create Along

works well to import Blogger. And you can set up different topics and feeds.

The Bloq

Great app, easy to use and integrate onto website

Style Therapy

Super easy and saves time! Highly recommended to anyone trying to maintain a separate blogging platform.

Suzieskincare

Woks excellent, Very easy to use for different feeds, We use to import from SkinCareBySuzie.me to SkinCareBySuzie.com for different categories of information.

Fetishcl