BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

The Bead Gallery Honolulu

Did not import correctly and continued to state that my wordpress site had summary when I have full text. buggy. Just retried and now it will only import a handful of the blogs. DO NOT TRUST THIS APP. Spend money elsewhere

A Map to Anywhere

I imported about 150 blog posts with this app. It looked great until I published and I lost the images on all my posts. They said the only workaround is to migrate my old blog to a free host and re-do the entire thing. I think for me, I would have been better off just copying and pasting all my old blog posts.

Also, it took me about five different tries to get this review to submit with anything less than 4 stars.

BOLDlife

i cant delete feed from my feeder.
stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2019

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our app. Making sure our clients are successful with our app is our #1 priority.

I messaged you directly via email. I'm confident our tech team can assist in getting this worked out. =) I look forward to your reply via email.

Eco-Valley

It won't work for me. i am trying to import a wordpress blog feed. it says it has synchronized but it doesn't appear. There is also no hints/tips or tutorials on how to use this app.

Plum Dragon Herbs

I do not recommend using this app AT ALL. We purchased the one time solution for moving our blogs from wordpress to shopify. When we ran it, it only moved 10 out of 100 blogs. It took three days for support to get back to us. When we finally got some advice, we went to try to make the fixes and our 1 time transfer was expired. We had to contact them again, but there is no weekend support, so we are now waiting again for days just to try to get them to turn it back on.... awful... and super frustrating.

Staying Cool in the Library

I can not get this app to work. Every time I try to use it I receive an error message. I deleted it and tried again with the same results. I contacted the developer directly and was told that it was an issue with too many people using the app but that the problem was resolved. It was not resolved for me. When I emailed them again I received no response. I was really hoping this app would do what I needed it to. I'm very disappointed.

funlandshop

very slow charged me 9.99 not working

hyperedge.store

This app is secretly stealing user information. Please don't use it for the sake of the safety of your client. They have a SECRET BACKDOOR into your store ADMIN. Please UNINSTALL FOR YOUR SECURITYz.

KINGDOMSOUND

El primer uso fue genial, muy útil. Sin embargo, ahora que quiero subir otros blogs o actualizar los ya subidos, la aplicación no reacciona. Se queda cargando buscando el link que pongo. Ahora mismo es totalmente inservible.

Jukasorganicco

Our blog isn't working but we keep getting charged. We have contacted you guys along with shopify but still not resolved.

Previous 1