BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

BOLDlife

i cant delete feed from my feeder.
stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2019

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our app. Making sure our clients are successful with our app is our #1 priority.

I messaged you directly via email. I'm confident our tech team can assist in getting this worked out. =) I look forward to your reply via email.

Eco-Valley

It won't work for me. i am trying to import a wordpress blog feed. it says it has synchronized but it doesn't appear. There is also no hints/tips or tutorials on how to use this app.

Plum Dragon Herbs

I do not recommend using this app AT ALL. We purchased the one time solution for moving our blogs from wordpress to shopify. When we ran it, it only moved 10 out of 100 blogs. It took three days for support to get back to us. When we finally got some advice, we went to try to make the fixes and our 1 time transfer was expired. We had to contact them again, but there is no weekend support, so we are now waiting again for days just to try to get them to turn it back on.... awful... and super frustrating.

Staying Cool in the Library

I can not get this app to work. Every time I try to use it I receive an error message. I deleted it and tried again with the same results. I contacted the developer directly and was told that it was an issue with too many people using the app but that the problem was resolved. It was not resolved for me. When I emailed them again I received no response. I was really hoping this app would do what I needed it to. I'm very disappointed.

funlandshop

very slow charged me 9.99 not working

hyperedge.store

This app is secretly stealing user information. Please don't use it for the sake of the safety of your client. They have a SECRET BACKDOOR into your store ADMIN. Please UNINSTALL FOR YOUR SECURITYz.

KINGDOMSOUND

El primer uso fue genial, muy útil. Sin embargo, ahora que quiero subir otros blogs o actualizar los ya subidos, la aplicación no reacciona. Se queda cargando buscando el link que pongo. Ahora mismo es totalmente inservible.

Jukasorganicco

Our blog isn't working but we keep getting charged. We have contacted you guys along with shopify but still not resolved.

Nurturition Us

Does not do the job. I have more blog categories in Wordpress. It only picks 5 in the start. Hitting synchronize does not sync the rest of it. In total I should sync 38 blog posts

Sneakest

I understand that this app does not allow us to import images. So I thought we can import the content and then replace the images by ourselves.

The support was able to give another suggestion where we do it in this manner: wix > wordpress > shopify. Sadly this does not work as a free WP account does not have the tools function.

I have been communicating with the app dev back and forth and this is the disappointing part; we have around 300+ blog post and apparently, only 83 posts were imported. But when I check a few hours, even the 83 posts were not imported into Shopify; to which they explained that "it takes up to 12 hours" and there are backlog issues.

I wrote back again to ask for updates and there was none. So we had to take this matter into our own hands; we copy and paste individual blog post into Shopify. Not only that, I checked again after 12 hours and there were so many duplicated posts! We had to do the cleanup and that's extra work for us!

I would not recommend using this app if you have a lot of blog post (e.g. 300+) to be imported into Shopify.

Previous 1