BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

hyperedge.store

This app is secretly stealing user information. Please don't use it for the sake of the safety of your client. They have a SECRET BACKDOOR into your store ADMIN. Please UNINSTALL FOR YOUR SECURITYz.

KINGDOMSOUND

El primer uso fue genial, muy útil. Sin embargo, ahora que quiero subir otros blogs o actualizar los ya subidos, la aplicación no reacciona. Se queda cargando buscando el link que pongo. Ahora mismo es totalmente inservible.

Jukasorganicco

Our blog isn't working but we keep getting charged. We have contacted you guys along with shopify but still not resolved.

Nurturition Us

Does not do the job. I have more blog categories in Wordpress. It only picks 5 in the start. Hitting synchronize does not sync the rest of it. In total I should sync 38 blog posts

Sneakest

I understand that this app does not allow us to import images. So I thought we can import the content and then replace the images by ourselves.

The support was able to give another suggestion where we do it in this manner: wix > wordpress > shopify. Sadly this does not work as a free WP account does not have the tools function.

I have been communicating with the app dev back and forth and this is the disappointing part; we have around 300+ blog post and apparently, only 83 posts were imported. But when I check a few hours, even the 83 posts were not imported into Shopify; to which they explained that "it takes up to 12 hours" and there are backlog issues.

I wrote back again to ask for updates and there was none. So we had to take this matter into our own hands; we copy and paste individual blog post into Shopify. Not only that, I checked again after 12 hours and there were so many duplicated posts! We had to do the cleanup and that's extra work for us!

I would not recommend using this app if you have a lot of blog post (e.g. 300+) to be imported into Shopify.

Zapskimboards

Terrible app! The single time use does not import images. As soon as the 72 hours is up, your images are gone.

Shopify used to have an app that worked magically for importing blogs from wordpress into the platform. This app needs to return! We have over 1000 blog post sitting on a server that we need imported into shopify. The wordpress import app created by Shopify worked when I tested it before (when it existed). When the time finally came for us to transfer our website domain completely to shopify, the app was gone. We were left to use this Blogfeeder app. If you are doing a one time import, DO NOT USE THIS APP. What good is an import that does not import the images to shopify server? What good is a blog without its images? GARBAGE.

My guess is Shopify shut down the app because of the server resources it took to import and download the images, unfortunately this is exactly what a blog importer needs to do!

Please refund!!!

Arcway Industries

Fix your app. Shopify is great, until you realize you're knee deep in a limited platform with only the tools a bunch of people who don't care whether or not the things they sell you work.

Kianas Fit Mom Tv Live

We really hoped this would work but it did not import more than 5 blog posts and all without photos. We tried to contact support 3 times, no response :( Would like a refund.

Vela Scarves

I paid for this app and it didnt even sync my wordpress blog to my website. DO NOT recommend.

Nature Crazy

Our experience with blogfeeder was poor. If you value a product actually working properly, good customer service/communication then I would suggest you look elsewhere.

We had a lot of blogs to import from our previous e-commerce platform to the new shopify platform. The app did not work properly. We contacted support and were able to make some headway. However, it still would not import all of our blogs and as well as many did not import in their entirety (even after doing everything that support told us too). At that point I just went through and was manually transferring the blogs over (We had over 175 blog post)

We had some email exchanges with them and requested a refund. They never responded back.

There are lots of apps out there that can migrate your blogs over. I would suggest looking elsewhere. We will not use blogfeeder again nor will we use a product from shopstorm.

Previous 1