BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer | Reviews

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

ExcellentSupply.com

App doesn't work. Paid $14.99 for 72-hour access to the app. Well, it looks like I just got ripped off $15 - since the app won't identify our blog. I've tried repeatedly - entering the CORRECT URL for the blog that I needed to import. All I get is this error message... "Uh Oh! Feed is invalid" -- but that is simply not true.

Destination Smoke

App did not work. Connected to wordpress blog with 1k+ post but BlogFeeder only imported 1 post. Tried deleting and redoing the import several times. End up giving up after paying $15

#sinob GmbH

No answer on my support mail. i booked 72hours wich is enough when the service is running and there is support... but now i cant use the service and have to pay again, wich i dont do because i dont want to support this kind of "service"

Livlongca

waste of time and money, as it only get 10 posts and also the post description is missing, just copied a few words.

Neuraxio

At first it worked. But then upon doing a redirect on my RSS feed towards the new Atom feed of my store itself, it entered an infinite loop and it recreated the articles hundreds of times and it crashed my store. Omfg.

Firefly Vapor

This app created 18K duplicate posts and heavily damaged our SEO. Very limited amount of admin settings, was not easy for us to diagnose problem and forced us to remove app.

The Bead Gallery Honolulu

Did not import correctly and continued to state that my wordpress site had summary when I have full text. buggy. Just retried and now it will only import a handful of the blogs. DO NOT TRUST THIS APP. Spend money elsewhere

A Map to Anywhere

I imported about 150 blog posts with this app. It looked great until I published and I lost the images on all my posts. They said the only workaround is to migrate my old blog to a free host and re-do the entire thing. I think for me, I would have been better off just copying and pasting all my old blog posts.

Also, it took me about five different tries to get this review to submit with anything less than 4 stars.

BOLDlife

i cant delete feed from my feeder.
stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2019

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with our app. Making sure our clients are successful with our app is our #1 priority.

I messaged you directly via email. I'm confident our tech team can assist in getting this worked out. =) I look forward to your reply via email.

Eco-Valley

It won't work for me. i am trying to import a wordpress blog feed. it says it has synchronized but it doesn't appear. There is also no hints/tips or tutorials on how to use this app.

Previous 1 3