BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

idressmodest

what a great way to import wordpress to shopify without having to worry about doing it manually all the time!

BodyChekWellness

Great for fresh content and great for Education! We love sharing this with our customers and helps with product education.

Toorace

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nice way to keep our site looking 'active'. easy to use and fast to set up! Love it - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHI Group Shop

GREAT App, this is smart artificial intelligence well done and ready to use. It lets you create a blog in seconds with expert content in any subject. Thanks

Perfumes By Primarni

great app. Really impressed with the functionality. Very easy to use. And perfect at connecting in an RSS feed to my News page.

scrapbooknerd.com

helped my import my wordpress to shopify. Really nice they give you a trial. A huge help and recommend. why choose anyone else

Hempli

Easy to use. Does the job perfectly! Takes 15 mins to execute. [Full Spectrum (PCR oil)] CBD oil and Hemp oil at https://hempli.com. Order online or call 651-443-7632.

Soul Inspirations & Meditations

Great app to embed your blog articles highly recommend using this to help grab attention from your customers visit them and give it a go you wont be disappointed.

Art by Jenny Online Shop

This app was so simple to set up, and fast too! The longest part was waiting for the blog to sync with my shop. Now all I need is some clever way of making my shop blog look like a gallery rather than a listing. Thanks Sean :)

TheSurvivalOutpost

BlogFeeder enabled me to quickly integrate my WP blog into my Shopify site. Customer support is excellent, even to the point of providing technical tips on CSS hacks

A+