BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by ShopStorm

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

Organic Weave Shop

I used this app to link my word press blog to my shopify website. Easy to install and use. Totally satisfied with this app - and communication with Blogfeeder.

Tiny White Lies

I used this app to help me save time by linking to my blogger account. Great result and huge saving of time. Thanks to the team at Blogfeeder

Texas Size Bullies

Awesome app! A must have.. We have used it on 2 sites already and plan on 3 more soon. Easy to use and works well.

Orthodox Christian Supply

super! such an easy way to migrate! i would suggest this app to anyone looking to move thier wordpress blog post over.

Kyte BABY

Did exactly what I needed, uploaded years worth of blogs from my old blog on wordpress to my new blog on Shopify, very quickly. Didn't like that it couldn't properly import photos into the blog posts, but wasn't too big of a deal. Very helpful and saved me lots of time!

TheUrbanExotics

Its so good honestly I enjoy it alot and its easy to use, Id love to recommend it to all e-commerce shop owners

CRIPTO GRUPO

Great products! Works greatly for my shop! It brings all the articles from the feed consistently and allows for good customization of certain fields.

Dazzle Now

The Blogfeeder app has been so helpful in us migrating our Wordpress blog over to Shopify. We didn't want to rewrite all our posts once we moved and Blogfeeder really saved us a lot of time there. A few clicks and all of our posts were synced!

Highly recommended!

Community Wines

I am giving the five stars for the customer support, due to a legacy website issue I had trouble migrating my blogs across. The Blogfeeder support team went over and above expectations.

Protein Essentials

I used it to bring over my blog from Wordpress to Shopify. Worked perfectly and quickly. The featured pictures don't come over - so you have to do that manually. But it was great to have the blogs just populate - and I can add the pictures over time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31