BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

BlogFeeder ‑ Blog Importer

by Golden Rule Ventures

Your store & blog on the same site = better conversions & SEO!

FAIRYSTEPS

The support is 100% and I can't recommend highly enough.
Brian and Daniel helped me sort out a problem I had made the whole process easy. Thank you so much.

Our #1 Holiday

I use this app to help me with my blog post. so far it's doing a good job my post and the link with Facebook is great.

Innate Expressions®

Ah-mazing! I was able to seamlessly integrate my WordPress blog with my Shopify store blog! No sweat, no drama! And customer service is definitely a plus!

GotClearSkin

Solid Shopify App, instantly we were able to curate blog content. We have used Blogfeeder for another one of our Shopify properties for years. With our V2 Grand Reopening of GotClearSkin.com will be a welcome app to manage our curated content. Recreates content with summary content along with adding in source links. Great tool for content aggregation.

Vapamore

I used this app to import over 200+ blogs from WordPress and it worked amazingly! They all imported in just a few minutes saved so much time and energy!

Mosko Moto EU

This app automatically and reliably copies our Wordpress blog posts to our Shopify sites. It works, and the support is great too.

Make My Lemonade

We used BlogFeeder to import ~800 posts from our old Wordpress site. Pretty neat. The support was good (thanks Daniel !) and accomodating.

Tips if you have a whole Wordpress to import with many posts : during the validation of the feed, the app will most likely fall in timeout, due to Wordpress' duration of the RSS feed generation. To counter that, display the RSS feed in your browser, save it as a text file, upload it as a media on your Wordpress site and paste this new URL to the app. Will work like a breeze.

EagleLeather

I was having trouble importing my blogs from my current website to Shopify. Shopify recommended BlogFeeder. I was struggling at first, but their support gave me the information needed to get my blogs imported. Also for email support it was quick, I had a response in just a couple hours.

Aeliya Marine Tech Private Limited

was very good to see the result. I am happy to give five star to the products. loved it very well. I am glad

Dutil Denim

Did everything it said it would do. Brought over all of my blog articles very quickly and easily, and allows me to make the Shopify articles canonical. I used it in conjunction with the "Excelify" app to push through a number of customizations, such as importing images, removing weird formatting issues (the result of Shopify not offering some of the same carousel/gallery features that wordpress does), and removing the "This article first appeared on [original blog url]" that the app appends to every article. The whole experience took a full day, which is much less than the 40 hours I had calculated it would take.

If you want to transfer your images from wordpress to Shopify, I would suggest downloading all of the images from WP into a file using an export app, uploading them into Shopify via their file manager, and then find + replacing the portion of the wordpress path with Shopify's path.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35