Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

Best solution available in my opinion. Overall the blog has worked great, with a few glitches now and then. The support and dev team are fantastic- quick to respond and quick to fix up any design issues on my site. Very good experience and would def recommend!

You Are Forever
6 meses usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

I've experimented with various blog builders, and hands down, this app stands out as a gem in the crowded field. Despite its slightly higher price tag, I wholeheartedly believe it's worth every penny.

First and foremost, the design options are unparalleled. In the world of blogging, aesthetics matter, and this app provides the most appealing and customizable templates I've come across. It effortlessly transforms my ideas into visually stunning blog posts, elevating the overall user experience. Also what truly sets it apart is the exceptional customer support.

This app has become my go-to choice for blog building. It's not just a tool; it's an investment in the visual appeal and functionality of my online space. If you're serious about creating a blog that stands out from the rest, this app is worth every cent. Highly recommended!

Wildnest
Alemanha
11 meses usando o app
2 de fevereiro de 2024

I highly recommend Bloggle! This platform has been incredibly helpful to me, providing valuable information and assistance whenever I needed it. The Bloggle team is exceptionally responsive, friendly, and always willing to go the extra mile to help. I truly appreciate their dedication and the excellent service they provide. Five stars all the way!

TruHeight
5 meses usando o app
3 de fevereiro de 2024

This app is worth the money. I tried other, cheaper blogging apps, but they ranged from just "meh" (Shopify's app) to "cost-me-three-days-trying-to-salvage-my-website-disaster" (naming no names here).
Bloggle is an absolute Dream to work with. That is, it took me a bit to get going with it, but the instructional videos and pages are fabulous and when those aren't enough, the customer support is fast, friendly, and thorough!

Aside from making it easy to arrange text and pictures, the big selling point for me was the step-by-step coaching the app offers in improving my blog's SEO. I've still got quite a way to go, but I absolutely love the item by item check points on where keywords should go, how long descriptions should be, and so forth.

All this to say, if you are not super SEO savvy but improving your website's visibility is a goal, Bloggle could be just the tool you are looking for.

Tanglebrook Soapery
5 dias usando o app
8 de novembro de 2023

Great app, the team are always willing to go above and beyond to help and resolve issues quickly! I think the main thing that's missing is the ability to log into bloggle directly without having to log into shopify first - I haven't seen this option so far, we have temps / interns that work on our blogs and would like to be able to get them to use bloggle directly to write content and use keyword / SEO guidance without having to give them our Shopify log in details / access requests.

MALI Homeware
8 meses usando o app
7 de janeiro de 2024

I'm not even 24 hours in, but I want to say how amazingly intuitive and easy it was not only to use this app, but also wanted to comment on the INCREDIBLE amount I learned from the SEO optimization tool. I was blown away by what I didn't know and it was presented so simply, making it easy to find and fix areas of concern. The only thing that was a roadblock for me was when it recommended to provide alt tags for all images and I did for the two that I uploaded, but the recommendation remained unfixed. It was because the blog layout template included other areas where there were image placeholders I hadn't used. Once I removed those, I was fine. But it took me a minute to put it together - basically, it would be nice if the alt tag recommendation guided you to each of the areas that were missing alt tags. But I'm not complaining, this has been a really great experience so far!

Quotimals
1 dia usando o app
2 de fevereiro de 2024

First, I have never blogged before and rarely read blogs. I had zero experience or exposure to blogs prior to uploading Bloggle. Second, I am not tech-savvy, and when it comes to SEO, I am clueless. This is why I am so excited to say we were able to publish our first blog within days of uploading Bloggle before our trial period even ended. We are more than impressed with the customer service. We had three questions that were answered quickly with photo instructions to help us every step of the way. Our SEO score started at a 2, and with Bloggle's help, we published at 96!

Farm House Collection
8 dias usando o app
6 de novembro de 2023

This app has made blogging so much more efficient, fun and easy!

I no longer spend 3 hours plus trying to sort out my layout, add hyperlinks and manually put in products and or pictures!

It has been a game-changer with many amazing features, including templates and saved formats. The support is quick and I love the tutorial you get when you first install the app- it's inspired.

I wish the app was available within the Shopify admin, but other than that, it has been the best app for our store.

AQ Online Ltd
7 meses usando o app
28 de novembro de 2023

I have just started using this app but so far it is much better than trying to do the blogs from within Shopify. Their help documentation could be a bit better but they responded very quickly and thoroughly to an email question. I need to keep using it but so far, it's good.

English Tealeaves
3 meses usando o app
7 de novembro de 2023

Enjoyed trying the app and found it very intuitive to use.
Accidentally forgot to cancel after not using it for a few months and was refunded. Really great customer service and hope to use the app again soon!
Thanks so much