Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de novembro de 2023

Enjoyed trying the app and found it very intuitive to use.
Accidentally forgot to cancel after not using it for a few months and was refunded. Really great customer service and hope to use the app again soon!
Thanks so much

Nikki

Nikkistrange
4 meses usando o app
7 de janeiro de 2024

I'm not even 24 hours in, but I want to say how amazingly intuitive and easy it was not only to use this app, but also wanted to comment on the INCREDIBLE amount I learned from the SEO optimization tool. I was blown away by what I didn't know and it was presented so simply, making it easy to find and fix areas of concern. The only thing that was a roadblock for me was when it recommended to provide alt tags for all images and I did for the two that I uploaded, but the recommendation remained unfixed. It was because the blog layout template included other areas where there were image placeholders I hadn't used. Once I removed those, I was fine. But it took me a minute to put it together - basically, it would be nice if the alt tag recommendation guided you to each of the areas that were missing alt tags. But I'm not complaining, this has been a really great experience so far!

Quotimals
1 dia usando o app
20 de novembro de 2023

Bloggle can provide good service for us, we appreciate for that.

Piscifun
28 dias usando o app
13 de novembro de 2023

The app is very intuitive and user friendly. I especially appreciated their efficient and knowledgeable customer support. Highly recommended!

SwapJourney
Noruega
11 dias usando o app
18 de outubro de 2023

I've had two issues using the app (neither were bloggle's fault), but both times I experienced problems, the Bloggle team was fast to act. The first issue was related to Shopify and Julien worked with their dev team to walk them through how to fix the problem. He monitored the situation, progress and results until my blog was back to normal. The second issue was related to code that my dev team accidentally deleted and Juan jumped in and ID'ed/solved the problem in minutes. Both times, the Bloggle team explained what the issue was, how to fix it step by step and offered to help the third parties understand what needed to be done. I wish all app teams were this amazing. Regarding the app itself, it's insanely easy to issue and delivers on its SEO promise. LOVE it.

lunatic femme
5 meses usando o app
11 de outubro de 2023

We switched from PageFly to Bloggle for a more SEO-optimized experience. I appreciate how easy Bloggle is to use and how streamlined it is for perfecting both the desktop and mobile experience. I do wish the app had some better-integrated analytics – that would be a huge bonus. I would love to be able to see click-through rates and associated conversions without needing to try and navigate Google Analytics.

Enerex Botanicals
Canadá
10 meses usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 16 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. 🙏

We're pleased to hear that you found our platform user-friendly and effective in optimizing your SEO experience for both desktop and mobile.

We value input from our users, and we'll certainly consider your suggestion for integrated analytics.

Thanks again for your review 😃

5 de outubro de 2023

This app has improved the way our blogs are created, giving us more flexibility as well as making the final result more appealing from what we were able to do out of the box. Support response was quick to help address minor issue. Happy with the service and app!

greenworkstools
8 meses usando o app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 🙏

We're happy to hear that our app has enhanced your blog creation process and provided a more aesthetic and flexible result.

Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch support, and we're glad to have addressed your concerns promptly.

Thanks for choosing Bloggle! 😍

11 de outubro de 2023

Really great app!
It helps you organize your blog posts and make them look uniform and on brand.

The support is really quick and helpful.

MamaMilla
Dinamarca
3 meses usando o app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 😃

We're delighted to hear that our app helps you streamline and brand your blog posts effectively.

Thanks again 🙏

29 de setembro de 2023

Great experience, easy to use and fast to design and publish blogs quickly.

Veloforte
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 30 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for the feedback and for being a client for more than a year! 😍

Feel free to reach out again if you need our help.

Thanks again

23 de outubro de 2023

This is such a fantastic app for writing blogs! Once you get the hang of it, it is so intuitive and the SEO calculator is so valuable. I still have things to learn about this app but the support team is so good and responsive that it's not long before I get the answers that I need.

Health is Wealth