Avaliações (236)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de março de 2024

I love using Bloggle for my articles. There is so much you can do with it. It takes a moment to master it, but once you get the idea everything is smooth.

Muotitassu
Finlândia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

I'm still on the free trial but everything has been great thus far. I ran into a handle full of questions regarding CSS styling and the team at Bloggle was super quick to respond with quality help. I'm liking the amount of customization and functions that it offers. So far, so good!

First Light Syracuse Goods™
2 dias usando o app
6 de maio de 2024

Phenomenal customer service. As someone who is a bit inexperienced at the backend of Shopify apps and not super comfortable building blogs, they really walked me through things and answered all of my questions via email incredible promptly.

The site is easy to navigate (and I’m sure very easy for anyone who’s good at this kind of thing) and customize. Very happy.

Reed Clarke
Aproximadamente 9 horas usando o app
3 de maio de 2024

Great Support! Great Add on to your shopify blog to help compete with wordpress blogs!

Radical Creative Wellness
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
24 de maio de 2024

I would NOT recommend Bloggle. Changes their developer made that should have only changed image size on one article, cause my private information to be published, and created a mess of my blog layout (when the app only had access to one article, not the entire blog). When it was fixed it was suggested by their support that I'd made it happen when I had not changed anything! I hope - unlike me - that you read the other 1 star reviews before installing. Maybe I got unlucky but I see others have had the same experience.

lovethatleaf
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 26 de maio de 2024

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issue you faced.

The changes were due to the Bloggle template automatically including typical blog elements such as the author's name (classic for a blog, btw). We understand that maintaining your name private was a priority.

To be fully complete, you should also mention that you requested to revert the changes, which was done by the team. Hiding the author's name was also an option available within the app.

Thank you once again for your comments.

4 de abril de 2024

Awesome app for posting blog articles. Allows you to drag and drop content all in one easy-to-use app. Also, customer service is fantastic!

whyme.brand
Ucrânia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

Assistance from the Bloggle team was most appreciated, the response was prompt, easy to understand and followed through with a subsequent email for clarity. This process doesn't always happen with customer service, so am happy with Bloggle.

LUXBMX
Austrália
22 dias usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

Amazing app with gret features and probably the best support I ahve experiences fomr the app store.

Also really opento feedback and feature requests!

Caravan World Australia

Smyles
França
3 meses usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2024

We have been using Bloggle for about 4 months now and it's been a brilliant update to the standard blog page we had before. We have rely seen an increase in reader engagement.
The support team are great, always quick to respond and go out of their way to fix any issues/fit the blog posts into our Websites style.
Highly recommended.