Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de outubro de 2023

Bloggle is a great addition to my Shopify store, it’s easy to use, has a lot of customization options and I really like how my blog posts look now. They look very professional! The support team is also amazing, they respond very quickly and they aded my theme to the theme styles just a few hours after I contacted them. Thanks!

Bull Terrier World
2 meses usando o app

Thank you for your fantastic review of Bloggle! 🙏

We're thrilled to hear that the app has elevated the look and professionalism of your blog posts on Shopify. Our aim is to make blogging both effective and user-friendly, and we're glad that our customization options meet your needs.

Thanks again 😃

13 de outubro de 2023

Easy to install and start using, and a good amount of features for the price. The thing that really sets them apart is the customer service, which is outstanding. They're always quick to respond and either fix the issue, or tell you how to fix it yourself, thank you team!

Love Logs
Reino Unido
25 dias usando o app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 🙏

Our aim is to provide not only a seamless app experience but also top-notch support when needed. We understand the value of timely and effective customer service.

Thanks again for your review 😃

13 de outubro de 2023

Bloggle is very user-friendly and if there are any problems, they respond very quickly by email with clear solutions.

R2B Store
Países Baixos
23 dias usando o app

Thank you for sharing your experience with Bloggle! 🙏

Thanks for choosing Bloggle, and we're here to support you whenever you need us!

25 de setembro de 2023

Ecrire un article de blog, ce n'est pas toujours évident et ça prend du temps. Avec Bloggle c'est bien plus rapide et facile grâce aux nombreuses fonctionnalités mises à disposition. En plus l'équipe est très accessible et super réactive pour toute demande de support. Je recommande vivement cette application.

Soleico
França
5 meses usando o app

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour votre avis 🙏

Nous donnons notre maximum pour améliorer l'outil et répondre à toutes les demandes que nous recevons par email.

Merci encore pour votre soutien 😃

25 de setembro de 2023

The app I was searching for! It is Very good to customize your blog, and the customer service is fast and efficient, It really is worth the money. I love it!

Garage! Laboratorio Vintage
Itália
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 30 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! 🙏

We're thrilled to hear that Bloggle is meeting your blogging needs.

Thanks for choosing Bloggle! 😃

10 de outubro de 2023

Have really enjoyed the user experience of Bloggle and am really pleased with their customer support! They were quick to assist and made the process extremely easy.

NoDinx
6 dias usando o app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 🙏

We look forward to continuing to support your blogging needs.

Thanks for choosing Bloggle! 😃

29 de setembro de 2023

Super helpful customer service! and helped resolve an issue we were having quickly and efficiently!

Twisted X®
23 dias usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 30 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us this review 🙏

Resolving any issues our users face is a top priority for us.

Thanks again 😃

11 de setembro de 2023

Really happy with the Bloggle app. It changes my blogs to beautiful blogs and easy to read. Most important feature is the embedded Instagram code that allows me to use photo's of instagram in my post.

Pavo Couture Amsterdam
Países Baixos
6 meses usando o app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 😃

We're pleased to hear that the app has enhanced the aesthetics and readability of your blogs.

Thanks again for your kind words 🙏

11 de setembro de 2023

Shopify's native blog support is incredibly weak. Enter Bloggle's system which is 10x better! Create a login on their website and enter your store information. Blog generation happens on their site and exported in the background to your Shopify Store so that it appears that it's built directly in the Shopify system. Some massive features are the real-time SEO analytics that help you boost your results by advising you as to what areas need to meet specific minimus. You enter your target keywords/phrase and the system continually updates a score 0-100. You get advice on metrics such as word-count, alt tags, number of h2, h3 headers, number of times the target keywords are present and where.... I've already been seeing great results and Google eats it up! I'm also loving the custom sections that I can build and reuse. Get on this app!

Sean Hoyt Landscape Photography
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 26 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your review! 😃

I'm so happy that you find the SEO tool helpful and you saw some positive results on Google as well.

Thanks again for your kind words 🙏

6 de setembro de 2023

Heureusement que cette application existe ! Elle permet d'améliorer rapidement la mise en page des articles et nous accompagne dans l'optimisation SEO. La prise en main est fluide et intuitive. Julien est très réactif et consciencieux en cas de besoin. Je regrette simplement qu'on ne puisse davantage différencier et personnaliser la mise en page pour l'ordinateur et celle pour le mobile. J'aimerais également avoir accès à une bibliothèque de médias que je pourrais organiser moi-même, et notamment pouvoir supprimer les photos non utilisées.

Studio Thomas Tuccinardi
França

Merci pour votre retour constructif sur notre application ! 🙏

Nous sommes ravis d'entendre que l'application vous aide dans la mise en page et l'optimisation SEO.

Merci également pour vos suggestions d'amélioration 😃