Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de fevereiro de 2024

We have been using Bloggle for about 4 months now and it's been a brilliant update to the standard blog page we had before. We have rely seen an increase in reader engagement.
The support team are great, always quick to respond and go out of their way to fix any issues/fit the blog posts into our Websites style.
Highly recommended.

Lemon Ribbon Studio
Reino Unido
Data de edição: 22 de fevereiro de 2024

Powerful blog tool with great customer service and excellent leadership. Bloggle has allowed us to significantly enhance the design of our blogs. We had one hiccup when we got started but this is the fasted I have ever seen an organization acknowledge a glitch and resolve it for all users. Thank you!

NuNorm
23 de maio de 2023

nothing in business is as great as finding the right solution from the right people. The people behind Bloggle not only created an amazing app that helps any shopify store owner to enhance the blog section in terms of the design and quality to increase sales. But everyday and in every email they walk the extra mile to make you feel that you are their only 1 sole customer. I LOVE THEM

Negotiated Luxury
Hong Kong, RAE da China
8 meses usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 24 de maio de 2023

We're thrilled to hear such high praise! 🤩🤩🤩

We're delighted that our personalized support has made you feel special and valued.

Your love and support mean the world to us. 😍

Thank you for choosing Bloggle! 😃

23 de agosto de 2023

Amazing app so far! Customer support was super helpful and speedy when I had some questions. I love the layout options and they're really easy to use and customize. 10/10 highly recommend.

Golden Goddess Coffee
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 25 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for this fantastic review! 🙏

We're thrilled to hear you're finding the app beneficial and our support team has been there when you needed them.

Enjoy blogging with Bloggle! 🌟

23 de agosto de 2023

Gives a much more friendly user experience than the standard app as well as SEO guidance, quick support from the team too!

Milola.ch
Suíça
4 meses usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 25 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the positive feedback! 🙏

It's great to hear that our support has met your expectations.

Feel free to reach out any time.

7 de fevereiro de 2024

Not only does this app help me write the best blog posts that are SEO optimized, their support is fantastic. I just recently had an issue and they responded immediately and helped me fix the issue (it was my fault, not an issue with the app).

Bent Up Cycles
20 de julho de 2023

I love this app! Customer service is amazing and my blog posts really rank high because of their apps and helpful tips .
Highly reccommend them

topsfordays
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 19 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your glowing feedback! 😃

We're thrilled to hear that our app and tips are enhancing your blog's ranking.

It's our goal to provide stellar customer service and to empower our users to achieve the best results. 🚀

Your recommendation means the world to us! 🙏

3 de novembro de 2023

I was going to install this app to try out. But the pricing is based on your shopify plan so you can't even chose the basic plan to have a play around.

Sure there's a 10 day trial, but I don't see the value in an extra $14USD/month

Just Little Luxuries
Austrália
4 minutos usando o app
26 de março de 2023

The best shopify app to create a blog.
Finally an application to make a real blog on a Shopify ! Bloggle is super easy to use.
It allows you to create blog pages very quickly and easily. Very efficient drag and drop system. SEO optimization. Several block very customizable. Possibility to make page template...
And best support.
We love it and we recommend it !

Flowrette
França
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 26 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! 😊

We're thrilled to hear that you find Bloggle easy to use and enjoy the features and support we provide.

Your recommendation means the world to us! 🚀

21 de junho de 2023

I really like working with the App - it offers everything what I need and it's very easy to handle. The costumer service is amazing. I had a tiny question and they helped me immediately and now everything works even better. Thank you so much- can really recommend!

Feliz & Henri
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 22 de junho de 2023

We're overjoyed to know that you find our app user-friendly, and it meets your needs effectively. 😃

Thank you for choosing Bloggle! 🙏