Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de outubro de 2023

Really great app!
It helps you organize your blog posts and make them look uniform and on brand.

The support is really quick and helpful.

MamaMilla
Dinamarca
3 meses usando o app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 😃

We're delighted to hear that our app helps you streamline and brand your blog posts effectively.

Thanks again 🙏

25 de agosto de 2023

I had a problem that came up while using Bloggle. It was pasting from a particular program into Bloggle. The support help that I received was fast and extremely helpful. They fixed my issue that day.

J. Stockard Fly Fishing
7 meses usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 16 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Bloggle. 🙏

It's crucial to us that our users have a smooth experience, and we're glad to hear our support team was able to address and resolve your issue promptly.

Thanks again for your kind words 😃

13 de outubro de 2023

Bloggle is very user-friendly and if there are any problems, they respond very quickly by email with clear solutions.

R2B Store
Países Baixos
23 dias usando o app

Thank you for sharing your experience with Bloggle! 🙏

Thanks for choosing Bloggle, and we're here to support you whenever you need us!

29 de setembro de 2023

Great experience, easy to use and fast to design and publish blogs quickly.

Veloforte
Reino Unido
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 30 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for the feedback and for being a client for more than a year! 😍

Feel free to reach out again if you need our help.

Thanks again

10 de outubro de 2023

Have really enjoyed the user experience of Bloggle and am really pleased with their customer support! They were quick to assist and made the process extremely easy.

NoDinx
6 dias usando o app

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bloggle! 🙏

We look forward to continuing to support your blogging needs.

Thanks for choosing Bloggle! 😃

21 de junho de 2023

I really like working with the App - it offers everything what I need and it's very easy to handle. The costumer service is amazing. I had a tiny question and they helped me immediately and now everything works even better. Thank you so much- can really recommend!

Feliz & Henri
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 22 de junho de 2023

We're overjoyed to know that you find our app user-friendly, and it meets your needs effectively. 😃

Thank you for choosing Bloggle! 🙏

23 de maio de 2023

nothing in business is as great as finding the right solution from the right people. The people behind Bloggle not only created an amazing app that helps any shopify store owner to enhance the blog section in terms of the design and quality to increase sales. But everyday and in every email they walk the extra mile to make you feel that you are their only 1 sole customer. I LOVE THEM

Negotiated Luxury
Hong Kong, RAE da China
2 meses usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 24 de maio de 2023

We're thrilled to hear such high praise! 🤩🤩🤩

We're delighted that our personalized support has made you feel special and valued.

Your love and support mean the world to us. 😍

Thank you for choosing Bloggle! 😃

25 de setembro de 2023

The app I was searching for! It is Very good to customize your blog, and the customer service is fast and efficient, It really is worth the money. I love it!

Garage! Laboratorio Vintage
Itália
4 meses usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 30 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! 🙏

We're thrilled to hear that Bloggle is meeting your blogging needs.

Thanks for choosing Bloggle! 😃

4 de maio de 2023

The app is just AMAZING! Everything I ever wanted for our blog and SEO is here... and their support team is just ANOTHER LEVEL!

Love working on Bloggle! Excellent tool to make your blog very clean, eye-appealing, and 100% SEO oriented. Very intuitive to use.

HØJ
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 5 de maio de 2023

We're glad you find our app amazing and appreciate the kind words about our support team. 🙏

Thank you for choosing Bloggle and sharing your positive experience. 😍

20 de julho de 2023

I love this app! Customer service is amazing and my blog posts really rank high because of their apps and helpful tips .
Highly reccommend them

topsfordays
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Bloggle deixou uma resposta 19 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your glowing feedback! 😃

We're thrilled to hear that our app and tips are enhancing your blog's ranking.

It's our goal to provide stellar customer service and to empower our users to achieve the best results. 🚀

Your recommendation means the world to us! 🙏