Bloom: Delivery Date & Pickup

Order Delivery Date | Food & Flower/Florist | Date Picker

$10/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cheerfetti Gift Co.

I've tried a couple of other delivery date apps and they were glitchy so I was looking to try something else. I was a little hesitant to try Bloom because it's quite new, but I'm glad I gave it a go because the app is easy to use and Jay was really quick and helpful with support. Highly recommend this app for any business that schedules deliveries or pickups.

June 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you giving our app a chance and glad it's working well for your business.

Best of luck!

LitNuts.com

Even though Bloom was designed for stores that offer pickup/deliver of flowers or other items, it turned out to be perfect for me to sell advertising space in my newsletter. I needed to be able to set limits on quantity sold per day and I needed to be able to set blackout dates. The Bloom app does both. And the Bloom developers were super helpful in getting me up and running. This looks like a great app!

April 26, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad that we could provide the functionality you needed. Best of luck!

Jay.

awakewater.earth

I had some difficulties in activating but the support was excellent, fast and helpful. everything was resolved, excellent !

March 14, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, glad we could assist!

Farmshop

Very easy to set up. I love the time slots for pick and delivery can be pre-made by 15minutes slot increments, saves me a lot of time in set up! It looks beautiful and minimal on our website. Also, support was super helpful! Highly recommend!

March 10, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your support and wish you all the best with your store!

Blumen aus Dresden

What the hell... but first things first: This app is amazing. Very easy to setup, works well with the Themes 2.0. Implemantation has no negative impact to the pagespeed and to display the selected date into the confirmation mail is also very easy to setup. You can decide, whether the app is shown at product page or cart page. Now again... what the hell... i had a request to some special modification how the app should work. i get a respond within 1 day and a very nice workaround idea. With the new update to this app, it´s also possible to let the calender start by monday (european way) and different types to show the date in the confirmation mail (mm/dd/yyyy; dd/mm/yyyy and so on...) To the team behind this app: Good luck with your app - amazing job you do. Thanks a lot. App: 5*
Support: 5*
Pricing: 5* (For the last 2 years we used another delivery/ pickup app... but the setup and workaround with the "old" app were very difficult and complicated... so we decided to change and we not regret.)

February 20, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear you've had a positive experience with our app. Best of luck with your store!

Gray's Florist

Great experience with this app! Customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

February 10, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad we could assist! All the best with your store!

Ryan