May 16, 2023

I was a little worried at first, but customer service helped me, and I'm very pleased. I haven't finished my settings, but I'm eager to get going.

Southern Candle Company
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BSS Commerce replied May 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that our customer service team provided a positive experience and that you are eager to get going with your settings.

Again, thank you so much for your review!

April 28, 2023

Amazing app and even better support. Jolie was fantastic in guiding me through set up and the app itself has great features for the price point. Highly recommend.

Tapered Menswear
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
BSS Commerce replied May 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your kind words about Jolie and the app itself. We strive to provide an amazing app and excellent support. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to continuing to provide our users with a positive experience!

April 25, 2023

I am gonna start to thank "Jolie Nguyen" to the support she had for us, that really helped us a lot in our journey and never failed to update us in case of issues and fix it in a short time. Bloop is a recommended app not only for your needs but also because of the friendly staff that is always there to help you !!

BISOO
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 27 days
BSS Commerce replied April 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your support and glad that you have enjoyed our app. We will continue to deliver the best customer service and experience. Thank you for being part of the BLOOP family.

April 14, 2023

Jena was so helpful in explaining my request clearly. In fact the interface is fairly straightforward but the 'advanced options' always scare me. Looking forward to using the app to grow the business. Karen, Stickers4Walls.

Stickers4Walls
Time spent using app: 2 days
BSS Commerce replied April 19, 2023

Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars! We are so glad that our agent was able to explain the request to your satisfaction. We are happy to hear that you are looking forward to using our app to grow your business and we appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you again for your positive review!

April 7, 2023

I installed the BLOOP app a week ago and so far am happy with how it works. I had a few questions as I set it up and Jolie Nguyen was very quick to respond and even follow up. The price is good and it's exactly what my customers have been asking for.

MadeOn Skin Care
Time spent using app: 8 days
BSS Commerce replied April 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and for your kind words about our customer support team. We are thrilled to hear that our app is meeting your needs and that you are happy with how it works. Thank you for your feedback - it means a lot to us!

April 5, 2023

We have been using this app for our store for more than a year, and so far, we have never had any significant issues; even if we had a problem, they helped us quickly. My last issue was a custom URL problem, and Jennie as a supporter, and the technicians Tung Phung Viet and Ninh Nguyen Van gave us fantastic support.

I recommend this app to everyone who needs a referral app; they should use it before trying other apps.

Thanks for the amazing support and service!

LaVita Türkiye
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BSS Commerce replied April 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star rating and kind words! We are delighted that you had a great experience with our app and that our agents were able to successfully address your custom URL problem. We are so glad that you would recommend our app to other users and that you have been a loyal customer for the last year. We really appreciate your support and look forward to assisting you for years to come.

March 20, 2023

I had a wonderful experience with Jennie and the tech guy Nguyen The Huy, when installing the app. The quick and efficient response, along with their friendly and helpful demeanor, undoubtedly contributed to my positive experience.

Jennie's ability to answer all my questions on the first try is commendable. It shows that she has a deep understanding of the app and is an expert in providing technical support. Moreover, the explanations provided by Jennie were clear and easy to follow, making the installation process smooth and hassle-free.

It's impressive to note that Jennie was not only able to provide assistance during the installation process but also resolved your technical issues efficiently within the next hour.

Overall, I can say with confidence that Jennie's support has been exceptional. Her professionalism, knowledge, and dedication to resolving my issues promptly and efficiently have exceeded my expectations. Her contributions have made my experience with the app enjoyable and stress-free.

breeprobiotics
Time spent using app: 22 days
BSS Commerce replied March 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so glad to have been of assistance, and that your experience with our agents was positive. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you experienced such quick and efficient response times with a friendly and helpful demeanor. We are very proud of Jennie, her expertise and deep understanding of the app, and her ability to provide clear explanations. We also thank you for noting our quick response to resolving your technical issues. Your feedback is valuable to us and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

March 6, 2023

I recently started using the BLOOP app to create a referral program for my business, and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the features and design of this app. The user interface is clean and easy to navigate, and I was able to set up my referral program in just a few minutes.

One of the things I really appreciate about BLOOP is the flexibility it offers. I was able to customize the program to fit my specific needs, with options to set different referral rewards and expiration dates. The app also offers detailed analytics, so I can track the success of my program and make adjustments as needed.

But what really sets BLOOP apart is their customer support. I had a question about the app's features, and Jena from their support team was incredibly helpful and responsive. She went above and beyond to ensure that I had everything I needed to make the most of the app.

Overall, I highly recommend BLOOP to anyone looking to set up a referral program for their business. The app is well-designed, easy to use, and backed by a fantastic support team.

Almacabio Negozio Online
Italy
Time spent using app: 20 days
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star rating! We are truly happy to see that you have been able to set up your referral program quickly, customize the program to meet your specific needs, and make use of the detailed analytics to track the success of your program. We do appreciate the recognition you have given to our customer support team and hope this level of service will continue to be helpful. Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing BLOOP.

Edited February 21, 2023

Just installed this app, the paid for version, and had a couple of questions regarding installing it. We are using the Out of the Sandbox Turbo Theme and it seems like the Pop-Up box needed tweaking to display all the fields correctly. Contacted Support and the response was lightning fast. Jolie Nguyen and the dev Nguyen Van Ninh clarified a couple of things, checked my installation and tweaked the Pop-Up. We went for the paid version as it allows a lot more branding customisation. Now it's working well, we'll see how it performs. Very good experience.

FelinFach
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BSS Commerce replied February 23, 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing 5-star review! We are delighted that your experience with our Support team was lightning fast and that you appreciate the features in the paid version. We are glad that the pop-up box is now working well for you and we look forward to seeing how it performs. Thank you again for the kind words!

February 13, 2023

Really good customer service from Jena Nguyen! really friendly and very helpful - i am new to the app so wasn't sure if it was working, she was able to give me direction on how to test it appropriately. look forward to seeing how this app perfoms!

Natural Farmworks
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Jena and that you are excited to use the app. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!