BLOOP Rewards & Referrals

Refer a Friend, Rewards, Referral Program, Custom Domain

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BLOOP Referrals & Rewards Program

TOOSH

Location Israel

Really good app! Exactly what I was looking for!
Working very well and is easy to install and set up. I love the look and feel of this App. It's simple to use, easy to navigate and their support has been first-class.
Amazing and patient customer service responds pleasantly and professionally to every request. Jena Nguyen and dev Pham Khanh Thien are so professional and made all of my the requests quickly
Highly recommend

GO DESi

Location India

There were issues with multiple auto-segments being created on Shopify via Bloop. However, the service team represented by Jena was extremely helpful in resolving the issue for the business and ensuring flow.

pawable

I've been looking for a simple refer a friend app that can offer percentage-based rewards for both customers, Bloop is perfect for what I need it for and is very easy to customise. I had a slight issue getting the widget to appear on a bespoke page, however, Jena from customer service and Pham Khanh Thien their Dev both helped me resolve this very quickly. They keep me updated at every step of the process and fixed and asked for my feedback on each update they completed for me. They worked on the issue until I was completely happy with the solution, especially when it came to styling etc. Overall, I'm really happy with this app and especially the quick customer service which can make all the difference between keeping an app and deleting it. I know that if I run into any future issues, Jena and Pham will be able to help me.

ambioz

Location France

Nous utilisons ce module pour notre parrainage.
Super application et service client au top j'en suis ravi.
Ils ont pu faire des développements sur mesure très rapidement afin de répondre à nos besoins.
Encore merci pour votre aide précieuse

mindology.fr

Location France

Love this app ! The free plan is perfect to begin with and test referral among clients. It's easy to personalize the branding. Khanh Thien and Gigi helped us a lot to install the app and fix small issues on our website. Thanks so much.

This Unique

Location Italy

the app works great and increase a lot our customer loyalty Gigi Nguyen was great in our support and we solved the problem in just 2 mails.

Downeast Dayboat

I set up the BLoop app, turned the system on for less than one minute, and we seem to be getting "referrers" coming in fast and furious. However, I did not want that. Turned the app on and the off again. Still referrers coming in. I sent messages to the help desk, but since they are not in my time zone, I cannot wait to get their fix. I have to delete the app to ensure our customers are not having a bad experience.

MyMeatBox

Location Germany

Ich habe die App im kostenfreien Modus installiert um zu schauen wie es angenommen wird. Handhabung ist einfach und der Support durch Gigi und Tien Loc als Programmierer ist super schnell!

LaVie

I use the app for a simple referral program. Our customers don't need to create an account on our site or any third-party site, and that's what I wanted.
The application works well and is easily configurable.
The technical service is very reactive and found the solution to my problem of receiving emails in a very short time. Thanks to Gigi as the supporter and Viet Tung as the technician.

April 21, 2022

AVEA

Very helpful!! And easy to contact through Whatsapp. I've had some technical problem with the integration between shopify and bloop but Gigi the supporter and Viet Tung the technician were quick and ready to help and solved my problems! perfect

April 21, 2022