BLOOP REWARDS & REFERRALS

by BSS Commerce

Refer a Friend, Loyalty, Rewards, Referral Program, Management

1 review

Candyor

For the moment I am generally satisfied with the implementation of the program. However, I find that certain things are missing essential for the good development of the program, indeed we know nothing at all about our referrers on the platform, so we cannot manage or block them in the event of fraud for example. We also cannot force referrers to have placed at least one order before being able to sponsor and I would also have liked to be able to oblige referrers to have an account before being able to register on the referral program.

November 14, 2021

Thanks for your valuable words.

1. About the management dashboard:
We have broken down the requirements and are developing the management dashboard feature. It should be released at the end of this November. Hope you can give us some time.

2. About the referral program for customers only:
I understand your demand to offer it to protect your bottom line. Yet, the BLoop app is focusing on the strength of word-of-mouth marketing, so anyone interested in your brand may have the chance to share your program with their friends.

In case you don't want to publicize your referral program for everyone, I suggest you can hide that program from the storefront, and send the referral page link to your existing customers only.

Also, you can add a CTA to your referral program to the order confirmation email to raise the chance of reaching customers.

We put your experience at our highest priority, so we will do our best to make it worth a 5-star rating.

If you have questions or requirements, feel free to contact us. BLoop Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.

Take care,