BLOOP Rewards & Referrals

Refer a Friend, Rewards, Referral Program, Custom Domain

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BLOOP Referrals & Rewards Program

benunity

Location Germany

An excellent app. We are looking forward to counting the new customers. The support work is exemplary!
Quick responses, quick solutions and still an eye for correctness. Thank you very much.

Accel Lifestyle

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had some custom requests for their team to add code. Jena Nguyen and their dev Nguyen The Huy spent several hours in the issue did it within 24 hours. I was very appreciative of their help and quick turnaround! Jena was extremely responsive via email and did not miss a detail. Perfect to work with and highly recommend.

BioGaia

Nice app! Good customer support, both Jena Nguyen and Phung were a great help when we had a small issue to fix.

flujo

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I ran into some issues that I didn't know about until I fully figured out all the logic behind this app, and with the careful help of the development team, I was able to display a more reliable recommendation page on the menu bar, Jennie developer Nguyen Tien Loc in My problem was quickly resolved in my feedback, which I am very grateful for! Jennie always listens and is available whenever I need her. She worked overtime to explain and answer all my questions. Another great point when it comes to the support team is the tech guy Nguyen Tien Loc. Jennie and I both thought it would take a few hours to customize my problem but he finished it in thirty minutes, supper fast! Looks really nice and promising. Hope this app will help me attract more customers and boost sales. The customer service team is among the best I've found on Shopify apps. Really good app, very useful for us; thank you for your valuable assistance. We are delighted to have discovered this program. I would highly recommend using this plugin. Special thanks to the team; I'm excited to work with the BSS Commerce team, especially Jennie! I hope we can continue to cooperate and make the website better and better.

Litheli

Time spent using app 1 day

great app for referral program and thank jena's help for solving problem. really efficiency and helpful.

CUBED SKINCARE

Location Hong Kong SAR

After figuring out all the logics behind this app, with the aids from the support and dev team, I am able to show a more reliable referral page on the menu bar with aligned branding design. I'm so glad that I found this BLOOP rewards & referrals program app, which is flexible and dedicate. The support team is super helpful, esp. Jennie and the dev team Nguyen Khac Hiep and Nguyen The Huy. They are epic in dealing with customized problems and issues, quick response, thoughtful and kind, you are the best!

TheLiliesBoutique

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

I requested help to know how it works and there were many questions in my maind Jennie the support agent were really very coopareative and helpfull, she was available all times I needed assistance also she prepared a demo on how to use the program for the clients, so she saved the time of asking too many questions to md.. simply she made my life easier and hoping the program will help to increase the sale in my store. She is one of the most understanding, friendliest and fast-acting support that I encountered. I would like to thank the technical guy Nguyen The Huy. he has been checking quickly and thoroughly all my problems. this bloop app is fantastic; it is simple to use and does exactly what I require. my referral page looks fantastic and is easy to use! I also recommend their customer service, which was extremely pleasant. we were able to customize the design to the webshop's style thanks to the fantastic support. special thanks to the team; I'm thrilled to be working with the BSS commerce team, especially Jennie!

Montipi

Location Australia

I just installed the app, so far so good. One thing though, super fast support! I just needed a tweak for my site and Jena Nguyen and her dev Nguyen The Huy immediately sprang into action. Looking forward to see more about this tool!

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Online Store

Getting the app configured was easy. The support team including Jena and the dev team were very helpful.

Shirtbox

Had a small issue with post purchase events which turned out to be our own fault. Support were very helpful none the less.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7