BLOOP REFERRALS & REWARDS

BLOOP REFERRALS & REWARDS

by BSS Commerce

Refer a Friend, Referral Program, Affiliates & Loyalty Program

Curina

This app does what it's supposed to and comes with excellent customer service. No issues or complaints.

Lifetones EU

App is still simple but does the basics that you need, they are still adding features but as is works to the point. Gave them 5 stars as the customer service and tweaks are super good and to the point which makes it a pleasure to work with

Redhead Revolution

Easy to use and great customer service. They respond quickly and they are super helpful. And they follow-up to make sure you got their email! Highly recommend this if you want to add a referral program to your store.

FLOWERFIX

Very good app love how it embeds like a normal website page, great customer service when I came across and issue.

October 18, 2021

Thank you for giving us 5 stars.

Love to know how we can better your experience with referral program setup. And we're open to every suggestion for our app development.

BLoop Loyalty & Referrals Team.

Les Selections

Amazing support. Very good app for referral in your website. Very simple to use. Recommand this app.

The Indie Collective

So far finding the app easy to navigate and set up a refferal scheme personalised to match our branding. Support has been amazing so far.

pelicanessentials.com

Using this app for a day or two now. Very easy to use. No issues whatsoever. We do like the functionality to move the button positioning, but still the best free app till date.

The Botanica Boutique

This is my first time trying out a referral app. So far it's been easy to set up and looks great! Can't wait to see how it grows!

Woash Wellness

Great app! Easy to use, set up and amazing customer service. I previously had used a different customer referral app that was design limited and often had issues working properly for customers. This app looks great, embeds easily on your website and has a great dashboard to review its impact. I had a theme issue where it stopped showing up during set up, reached out to customer service and they jumped on to my site to fix the issue within 24 hours and now works great. Highly recommend!

Montella Cycling

This is THE BEST app for your store referral program. I have just start using Bloop and it looks that this app works VERY VERY WEEL ! They have created very nice design referral page, pop ups and emails sent to referred persons. It took less than 10 minutes to set up, while I think it could bring huge value for my store. Reccomend!

Previous 1 3