BLOOP Rewards & Referrals

Refer a Friend, Rewards, Referral Program, Custom Domain

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BLOOP Referrals & Rewards Program

Neulo

Location France

Great, easy-to-use and efficient app. And above all great and super reactive support and dev team. Thanks to Jena Nguyen and to the devs Nguyen Khac Hiep and Pham Khanh Thien who helped me with some display problems very quickly.

Weingut Korrell

Location Germany

I've been looking for a simple referral program app that can offer rewards for both customers. I have tested several apps (also more epensive ones) but the BLOOP app is perfect for what I need it for and is very easy to customize. Also, I was well attended by a very nice support team Jena Nguyen and their devs Nguyen Van Ninh, Nguyen Khac Hiep and Pham Khanh Thien, who quickly implemented the translations I could not customize by myself. They keep me updated at every step of the process and asked for my feedback on each update they completed for me. They worked on the issue until I was completely happy with the solution, especially when it came to styling etc. Overall, I'm really happy with this app and especially the quick customer service. I know that if I run into any future issues, Jena and the dev team will be able to help me.
In conclusion, the app itself is easy to understand and comes with customizable options even in the free plan. I like it a lot!

Kiro Bebidas

Location Brazil

excelent support! they are very fast! although they changed configuratios without advising me, they corrected everything very fast and working better now.

live smarter, do more - More Labs

Location Netherlands

Love this app, looks so fresh and clean. Very professional. Also support is great, any tweaks you have - they will fix it.

WallyGrow

Excellent referral app, even the free version. I had some issues setting up the app in my particular theme but the support team helped me out right away and it works like a charm.

Sanjifoods.com - Cửa hàng Việt online giá rẻ nhất Nhật Bản

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

The BLOOP Rewards & Referrals app works well, and I highly recommend it. This app offers so many features that meet my needs, and you should try it even on the free plan. My recommendation is to just try and contact Gigi for assistance. She supported me in fixing compatibility issues in an absolutely perfect way. She works extremely quickly and precisely and is very helpful and patient. Together with the technicians - Khanh Thien and Viet Tung. My exceptional thanks to them. As I started the test period, I mentioned that there are a lot of details to utilize and I’ve got all answers for all questions aboutt the app immediately from Gigi. I learned quickly through the referring and pop-up. Customizing support by Gigi also means getting intensive training. I have never received such extraordinary support.
In some issues, more complex technical adaptations were necessary, which were coordinated extremely quickly and competently between Gigi and the tech experts from the technical team. This worked perfectly and was delightful. So many thanks to both. I am thrilled with our BLOOP Rewards & Referrals app, which works perfectly. Highly recommend it.

Lennycard

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I was looking for a user-friendly Referral App with a good helpdesk / support. Within Shopify, there are plenty of options to choose from. In the end, after some searching, I ended up at BLOOP. I can wholeheartedly recommend BLOOP. BLOOP is very easy to operate, offers many options and has an excellent help desk.

Europa Fashion Shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

J'ai installé cette application pour tester le programme de parrainage qui convient parfaitement à ma situation, simple et rapide à configurer. J'ai posé quelques questions qui ont obtenu une réponse très rapide de la part de Jena, merci beaucoup pour votre efficacité. *mise à jour de mon avis :
Après achat de l'application, j'ai eu un soucis technique, j'ai contacté l'assistance. Jena a fait ce qu'elle pouvait, Gigi a pris la suite pour régler mon problème. Il a fallu une journée, le problème était bien compliqué mais Gigi l'a résolu. Merci beaucoup !

TOOSH

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good app! Exactly what I was looking for!
Working very well and is easy to install and set up. I love the look and feel of this App. It's simple to use, easy to navigate and their support has been first-class.
Amazing and patient customer service responds pleasantly and professionally to every request. Jena Nguyen and dev Pham Khanh Thien are so professional and made all of my the requests quickly
Highly recommend

GO DESi

Location India

There were issues with multiple auto-segments being created on Shopify via Bloop. However, the service team represented by Jena was extremely helpful in resolving the issue for the business and ensuring flow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6