BLOOP REWARDS & REFERRALS

Refer a Friend, Rewards, Referral Program, Custom Domain

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
BLOOP Referrals & Rewards Program

L.T

Good Apps , Very easy to set up and use. Gigi and the tech guy have solved some of problems for me , and everything is going well now .

January 16, 2022

5to9 Wellness

Was initially considering a different app, but the exceptional customer service from Bloop won me over. Steph went above and beyond in helping me on the chat feature and responds quickly. Their developer Và Tung was able to implement technical fixes very promptly. The customer service team is among the best I've found on Shopify apps.

January 11, 2022

The Blissful Place

This is a very easy to install and useful app. The customer service has been top-notch. Highly recommend!

January 11, 2022

Finkel

Excellent referral tool, easy to implement and with tremendous potential, it has helped us a lot since we implemented it in our store

Thank you for giving us 5 stars. Your words are valuable to us.

Love to know how we can better your experience with referral program setup. And we're open to every suggestion for our app development.

KiiCo Play

The app basically does everything we need it to, super amazing service from the team helping troubleshoot and fix the initial issues we came across. Some improvements would make much better: some stops in place to not allow for self-referrals, also options to let the referrer to stack their earned discounts.

Second Nature

Very nice app, useful for us, thanks for your valuable support. we are happy to found this application.

Alveroa

I'm very happy with the application. The development team helped me 100% through my problems. I'm so happy to have found this application

Фея розы

Really effective app. I was looking for long time for an app in which client of the shop just have to put an e-mail, and nothing more than that.

Asal Orangen

Very helpful suport. Answered within just a few minutes and helped me to get my problems solved. I do also like the possibilities to change the translations, appearance, etc. Totally can recommend the app!

Hunny Life

This app is wonderful! I loved it! The customer service is extremely fast and wonderful! I 100 percent suggest it.

Previous 1 3 4