November 21, 2023

This is a well designed app that is quite easy to set up and customize. If a user has any issues, the BLOOP customer service are on hand: friendly, quick, effective, and a pleasure to work with. Overall, 5 stars!

CannaIbiza
Spain
About 2 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied November 22, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are so glad to hear that you find the app well designed and easy to set up and customize. We especially appreciate your positive comments regarding our customer service - we are always here to help provide a friendly, quick, and effective experience.

Thank you again for your review!

December 28, 2023

My second app with this developer and again i've had outstanding customer service on both apps. I've needed a couple of adjustments that were outside of the UI and both times they've been done for me extremely quickly on the backend.

The Dung
2 days using the app
February 6, 2024

From day 1 Jena has been extremely helpful, and very quick to respond to any questions or requests we have. Even if the app doesn't have a specific feature, they are quick to discuss options of what will be possible, and how long it will take to develop a fix for our issue, or the feature we are requesting. Extremely helpful, supportive, and friendly.

eto
April 5, 2023

We have been using this app for our store for more than a year, and so far, we have never had any significant issues; even if we had a problem, they helped us quickly. My last issue was a custom URL problem, and Jennie as a supporter, and the technicians Tung Phung Viet and Ninh Nguyen Van gave us fantastic support.

I recommend this app to everyone who needs a referral app; they should use it before trying other apps.

Thanks for the amazing support and service!

LaVita Türkiye
Türkiye
About 1 year using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star rating and kind words! We are delighted that you had a great experience with our app and that our agents were able to successfully address your custom URL problem. We are so glad that you would recommend our app to other users and that you have been a loyal customer for the last year. We really appreciate your support and look forward to assisting you for years to come.

April 25, 2023

I am gonna start to thank "Jolie Nguyen" to the support she had for us, that really helped us a lot in our journey and never failed to update us in case of issues and fix it in a short time. Bloop is a recommended app not only for your needs but also because of the friendly staff that is always there to help you !!

BISOO
Lebanon
6 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your support and glad that you have enjoyed our app. We will continue to deliver the best customer service and experience. Thank you for being part of the BLOOP family.

March 20, 2023

I had a wonderful experience with Jennie and the tech guy Nguyen The Huy, when installing the app. The quick and efficient response, along with their friendly and helpful demeanor, undoubtedly contributed to my positive experience.

Jennie's ability to answer all my questions on the first try is commendable. It shows that she has a deep understanding of the app and is an expert in providing technical support. Moreover, the explanations provided by Jennie were clear and easy to follow, making the installation process smooth and hassle-free.

It's impressive to note that Jennie was not only able to provide assistance during the installation process but also resolved your technical issues efficiently within the next hour.

Overall, I can say with confidence that Jennie's support has been exceptional. Her professionalism, knowledge, and dedication to resolving my issues promptly and efficiently have exceeded my expectations. Her contributions have made my experience with the app enjoyable and stress-free.

breeprobiotics
4 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so glad to have been of assistance, and that your experience with our agents was positive. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you experienced such quick and efficient response times with a friendly and helpful demeanor. We are very proud of Jennie, her expertise and deep understanding of the app, and her ability to provide clear explanations. We also thank you for noting our quick response to resolving your technical issues. Your feedback is valuable to us and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Edited August 31, 2023

Update 5 months later:
The app continues to work well and the customer support is fantastic.

I installed the BLOOP app a week ago and so far am happy with how it works. I had a few questions as I set it up and Jolie Nguyen was very quick to respond and even follow up. The price is good and it's exactly what my customers have been asking for.

MadeOn Skin Care
5 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and for your kind words about our customer support team. We are thrilled to hear that our app is meeting your needs and that you are happy with how it works. Thank you for your feedback - it means a lot to us!

August 13, 2023

Jena is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I haven't made the app live yet to know that it works (I will in 2 days), but her response time and customer service are EXCEPTIONAL!!! She responded quickly, answered all of my questions (and continues to), and her follow-up skills are on point. I'm very impressed!

KBlessd Butters
20 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied August 18, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are very pleased to hear that you are so impressed with our agent's exceptional customer service, response time, and follow-up skills. We appreciate your feedback and strive to continue providing an excellent user experience.

March 6, 2023

I recently started using the BLOOP app to create a referral program for my business, and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the features and design of this app. The user interface is clean and easy to navigate, and I was able to set up my referral program in just a few minutes.

One of the things I really appreciate about BLOOP is the flexibility it offers. I was able to customize the program to fit my specific needs, with options to set different referral rewards and expiration dates. The app also offers detailed analytics, so I can track the success of my program and make adjustments as needed.

But what really sets BLOOP apart is their customer support. I had a question about the app's features, and Jena from their support team was incredibly helpful and responsive. She went above and beyond to ensure that I had everything I needed to make the most of the app.

Overall, I highly recommend BLOOP to anyone looking to set up a referral program for their business. The app is well-designed, easy to use, and backed by a fantastic support team.

Almacabio Negozio Online
Italy
20 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star rating! We are truly happy to see that you have been able to set up your referral program quickly, customize the program to meet your specific needs, and make use of the detailed analytics to track the success of your program. We do appreciate the recognition you have given to our customer support team and hope this level of service will continue to be helpful. Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing BLOOP.

April 28, 2023

Amazing app and even better support. Jolie was fantastic in guiding me through set up and the app itself has great features for the price point. Highly recommend.

Tapered Menswear
About 1 month using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your kind words about Jolie and the app itself. We strive to provide an amazing app and excellent support. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to continuing to provide our users with a positive experience!