August 11, 2023

Très bonne application qui offre un forfait gratuit digne de ce nom avec exactement ce que je souhaitais comme options ! Des parrainages simples et efficaces. Mention spéciale à Jennie du service client qui a été d'une aide précieuse. Encore merci.

La Cave Éclairée
France
22 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied August 18, 2023

Thank you for your kind words!

We are so pleased to hear that our free plan meets your needs with options that are simple and effective. We appreciate your support and are glad you are enjoying the application.

Thank you again.

April 14, 2023

Jena was so helpful in explaining my request clearly. In fact the interface is fairly straightforward but the 'advanced options' always scare me. Looking forward to using the app to grow the business. Karen, Stickers4Walls.

Stickers4Walls
2 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 19, 2023

Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars! We are so glad that our agent was able to explain the request to your satisfaction. We are happy to hear that you are looking forward to using our app to grow your business and we appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you again for your positive review!

May 16, 2023

I was a little worried at first, but customer service helped me, and I'm very pleased. I haven't finished my settings, but I'm eager to get going.

Southern Candle Company
About 1 hour using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that our customer service team provided a positive experience and that you are eager to get going with your settings.

Again, thank you so much for your review!

September 17, 2021

Does what it promises and on top of that offers great support if you have questions or difficulties setting this up!

Mets Wijnen
Netherlands
Over 2 years using the app
October 12, 2022

I requested help to know how it works and there were many questions in my maind Jennie the support agent were really very coopareative and helpfull, she was available all times I needed assistance also she prepared a demo on how to use the program for the clients, so she saved the time of asking too many questions to md.. simply she made my life easier and hoping the program will help to increase the sale in my store. She is one of the most understanding, friendliest and fast-acting support that I encountered. I would like to thank the technical guy Nguyen The Huy. he has been checking quickly and thoroughly all my problems. this bloop app is fantastic; it is simple to use and does exactly what I require. my referral page looks fantastic and is easy to use! I also recommend their customer service, which was extremely pleasant. we were able to customize the design to the webshop's style thanks to the fantastic support. special thanks to the team; I'm thrilled to be working with the BSS commerce team, especially Jennie!

TheLiliesBoutique
United Arab Emirates
Almost 2 years using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

March 1, 2022

Great app and it has all functions I need, Amber and Tung were very helpful and they addressed all technical questions I had. The customer service is very friendly

PORTRAIT MY PET
Almost 2 years using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 3, 2022

September 7, 2021

Nice app for refer and earn functionality to a store. Good GUI and prompt support. Must have, recommend.

Kaur Outfits
India
September 30, 2021

This is THE BEST app for your store referral program. I have just start using Bloop and it looks that this app works VERY VERY WEEL ! They have created very nice design referral page, pop ups and emails sent to referred persons. It took less than 10 minutes to set up, while I think it could bring huge value for my store. Reccomend!

Montella Cycling
Lithuania
January 11, 2022

Good Apps , Very easy to set up and use. Gigi and the tech guy have solved some of problems for me , and everything is going well now .

L.T
Hong Kong SAR
BSS Commerce replied January 16, 2022

February 15, 2022

We are using this app because it does not require customers to log in to start benefit of referrals which makes it easy to use for customrs, and also can be customized inside the app and outside using css/js which can be very flexible 5/5,
Big thanks to GIGI and Viet Tung !

La Boite du Chef