August 18, 2021

Piece of cake to set-up and looks great. I had a moderately complex twist to my needs, but the customer service was incredible and they helped me find a way to make it happen. Great experience and great solution.

Natural Xpression
October 27, 2022

I ran into some issues that I didn't know about until I fully figured out all the logic behind this app, and with the careful help of the development team, I was able to display a more reliable recommendation page on the menu bar, Jennie developer Nguyen Tien Loc in My problem was quickly resolved in my feedback, which I am very grateful for! Jennie always listens and is available whenever I need her. She worked overtime to explain and answer all my questions. Another great point when it comes to the support team is the tech guy Nguyen Tien Loc. Jennie and I both thought it would take a few hours to customize my problem but he finished it in thirty minutes, supper fast! Looks really nice and promising. Hope this app will help me attract more customers and boost sales. The customer service team is among the best I've found on Shopify apps. Really good app, very useful for us; thank you for your valuable assistance. We are delighted to have discovered this program. I would highly recommend using this plugin. Special thanks to the team; I'm excited to work with the BSS Commerce team, especially Jennie! I hope we can continue to cooperate and make the website better and better.

flujo
Singapore
BSS Commerce replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

Edited October 13, 2021

So far finding the app easy to navigate and set up a refferal scheme personalised to match our branding. Support has been amazing so far.

The Indie Collective
September 15, 2021

A great free app. This app allows you to set up a refer a friend scheme with such ease and is super user-friendly for the customer. As a new app, there are some limitations on what you can customise yourself, but the customer service team seems to work 24/7 and is very helpful with requests. The look and design of the dashboard for business and how it looks for customers is super clean and slick.

ONE Essentials
June 29, 2022

There were issues with multiple auto-segments being created on Shopify via Bloop. However, the service team represented by Jena was extremely helpful in resolving the issue for the business and ensuring flow.

GO DESi
India
October 9, 2021

Using this app for a day or two now. Very easy to use. No issues whatsoever. We do like the functionality to move the button positioning, but still the best free app till date.

pelicanessentials.com
India
Edited January 29, 2022

Update- there were issues that came up and the team (GiGi, Viet Hoang and Vi Tu) took care of it without hesitation! Though there are some added features to make this app better, it’s still a great app and an even more wonderful team behind it! :) The app basically does everything we need it to, super amazing service from the team helping troubleshoot and fix the initial issues we came across. Some improvements would make much better: some stops in place to not allow for self-referrals, also options to let the referrer to stack their earned discounts.

KiiCo Play
BSS Commerce replied December 13, 2021

Thank you for giving us 5 stars. Your words are valuable to us.

Love to know how we can better your experience with referral program setup. And we're open to every suggestion for our app development.

BLoop Loyalty & Referrals Team.

November 3, 2021

Really effective app. I was looking for long time for an app in which client of the shop just have to put an e-mail, and nothing more than that.

Фея розы
France
BSS Commerce replied November 14, 2021

Thank you for giving us 5 stars.

BLoop Loyalty & Referrals Team.

January 6, 2023

I've been searching for a straightforward referral program app that can provide benefits for both clients. I've tested a number of apps, some of which were more expensive, but the BLOOP app is ideal for my needs and simple to personalize.
I sincerely recommend the BLOOP Rewards & Referrals app because it performs well. You should give this app a try, even on the free plan, as it has a ton of features that meet my needs. To make the app even better every day, they have also released a ton of new features. The best course of action is to simply ask Jena for help. She helped me resolve the problems in the best possible way. She is very helpful and patient, and she works very quickly and precisely. I mentioned at the beginning of the testing period that there are many details to make use of and that Jena had already provided me with all of the answers to my questions regarding the app. The rules helped me pick things up quickly.
This was delightful and worked perfectly. I'm so grateful to Jena. The BLOOP Rewards & Referrals app is fantastic and runs without a hitch. I heartily endorse it.

Open Heart Assets
BSS Commerce replied January 13, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

Edited March 2, 2022

Very nice app. The support is really good and they are making some customisations for me, free of charge, which will make it fit my store even better. A big thank you Thank you to Stephanie and Amber for their hard work in organising this with me and the technician Tung for making the customisations possible. I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for a referral app, it is very simple to use, does a good job and has a great free plan. Whereas others are quite expensive and complicated.
Does the job of referrals well, I'm hoping that with the changes I can start to se some real good results.

Plants by Woodlark Nurseries
BSS Commerce replied March 3, 2022

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!