Blue: Text SMS Marketing Sales

Blue: Text SMS Marketing Sales

by Bluereceipt

Human Text SMS Marketing at Scale. 1:1, Broadcasts and Popups.

JHM CLOTHING

This app works perfectly for my business. George and his team are awesome and answered all of my questions and gave me helpful tips and advice when using this app. This app is a winner and you will not be disappointed.

Drip Or Drown

Only the beginning of this launch and I’m already loving it. An all in one platform to take some stress off your shoulders, and a cheap way to do so.

Harford Road Liquors

these guys are pros. Their website is beautiful. I am so impressed. And the service they provide is great too. Verry happy.

XtraCurl™ LLC

We downloaded Blue Receipt and I have to say the experience was absolutely amazing! George’s team was extremely helpful and I highly recommend for any online business! Lead capture is essential for scaling profitably.

tapd.co

Amazing app, needed a tool that would collect text subscribers and this that greatly. It has preset conversations/flows so I no longer need to hire a copywriter or spend any time worrying about that. Very done for you, and also extremely aesthetically pleasing pop ups.

Luvly Gifts

The most intuitive app on the market built by true innovators. I literally set up my first SMS funnel in less than 90 seconds. If you want ease of use, sleek design and efficacy - look no further. Thank you to the Blue Receipt team for creating this.

Tiffanycovers

I have been recently testing out this new app and I must say IT CONVERTS. App layouts go well with any store and you have full customization. 10/10 Definitely recommended

Royalty Uplift

This app delivers everything thats told in the description, after installing, I immediately fell in love with the dashboard. Excited to see my business grow with this new SMS automation software! Definitely recommend

December 21, 2020

Thank you! We are just beginning our journey and have a long way to go in order to provide a full suite of features but hearing how it impacts your brand allows us to push on our mission.

House Gym

Simply the best upsell application there is. A seamless user experience paired with beautiful pop-up templates that blow anything I've used in the past out of the water. Dashboard & data metrics are beautiful and in the right place too- fantastic job blue receipt, already see these upsells converting like crazy.

December 21, 2020

Thank you House Gym! The popup looks incredible on your store and we are excited to see you grow your brand with SMS.

Luxédore

After installing BlueReceipt, I started to see results within a couple minutes. After testing out three other SMS applications before this one, I can confidently say that this beats all other similar Shopify SMS marketing apps by a mile. Bottom line: BlueReceipt is a next-gen SMS upsell app that should be every ecommerce company's 1st choice when it comes to SMS upsells and marketing.

December 21, 2020

Thank you! We aim to make the experience of contacting subscribers through SMS be simple and effective. We know how valuable this is for brands and we invested a lot into our innovative tools.

Previous 1