BlueReceipt Text SMS Marketing

SMS Marketing at Scale. Text 1:1, Broadcasts, upsells, Popups.

From $10/month. Additional charges may apply.

Luxédore

After testing out three other SMS applications before this one, I can say that this one is the most modern/up-to-date compared to all other similar Shopify SMS marketing apps by a mile. However, it would be better if they could be a bit more transparent about their pricing and they seem to be priced above competitors when it comes to SMS upsells and marketing.

December 21, 2020

Thank you! We aim to make the experience of contacting subscribers through SMS be simple and effective. We know how valuable this is for brands and we invested a lot into our innovative tools.

InA90sKindaWorld

WOW! Loving the App thus far!! Very Sleek and functions Great..I wish i had this App before BFCM...would've crushed it!! This looks like its going to be a Gamechanging App for Us.

sleep cloud

This app is going to change text SMS marketing forever. How easy the setup of the flows, campaigns, popups... so easy way to design clean layouts. To me, it blew my mind. Nothing like I have ever seen or imagined was possible.

Volt Wireless

BlueReceipt is an incredible Text Marketing app that really transforms your business. You can set up abandoned cart SMS messages quickly, create a Popup to capture subscribers and then send a broadcast campaign to 1000's instantly. This is going to change the way Shopify stores upsell and communicate with their customers. Text marketing is the future!

2 Next