Automated Analytics & Reports

A no-dashboard app that makes profit-focused decisions for you

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Automated analytics reports, LTV, profit tracker and more

Metis Supplements

Location Belgium

Really cool app that gives us insights on blind spots of our data. Easy to grasp, affordable, love it, it's a keeper.

CandyCan

Love the weekly newsletter I get every Monday from Blyp. Breaks down the funnel for me so I can see all the main KPIs that matter. Comparisons to prior week are super helpful as well to see how any new marketing efforts are helping/hurting conversions. Had a formatting issue w/ the email and the creators responded super quick. They're very inviting of feedback so don't be shy reaching out to them :-)

Inessa

A great addition to the Shopify BI space, in which there are a lot of good tools. This is great to picking out and alerting you to areas to investigate which can present an issue on an opportunity. Generally these are things that would take a bit of time to uncover and can then provoke further investigation and actions to capitalise on them on fix the issue.

הוצאת קורן

This app changes my whole view of analytics and data. No need in knowing analytics or anything mathematic. Just getting the info you need, when you need it. Go and download it, check it out.

April 18, 2022

We believe that all you need to run a successful eCommerce business is a passion for selling amazing products.
We're happy to help with the not-so-intuitive stuff, like analyzing data and supplying action items for improvement.
Keep on rocking!

Medifresco

I used this app and liked it a lot. I will continue to use it for long time. It really gives a ton of added value

April 18, 2022

That's great! We're here for any questions or requests.

QCY - BRASIL™

the app its very intelligent.. I used it for a few days free and I was really looking forward to using it again. I nominate everyone

April 18, 2022

We've built Blyp to have a substantial impact on your business from the very first couple of days. Still, we grant 14 days of free usage to make it easier for you to understand if it's the right fit.
We're stoked you see the value :)

Advanced Whitening

Great, east to use app with great insights out of the box. The data is useful and can help increase the bottom line.

April 14, 2022

Thanks! The bottom line is what it's all about :)
And the more Blyp "learns" your day-to-day, the greater the insights you receive.

Enfinanti

Really like how the app puts everything in order for the user, & the layout of the cohort analyst(s). Easy to understand, I recommend it!

April 14, 2022

Thank you for the feedback!
Retention rates and LTV of acquisition cohorts are our passion, so we're glad you find them useful.

Lonia

If you've spent a lot of time try to analyze and understand your analytics across your different platforms and apps, Blip is pretty much your one stop shop. It's basically the who, what, and why in terms of analytics. It provides the graphs and charts from customers to products, and even marketing. I would highly recommend Blip.

April 12, 2022

Thank you, Lonia! We're so stoked to learn you get all your analytics needs on Blyp that we are willing to forego the typo 🤓
But seriously, it's super important for us to provide insights that are as comprehensive as they are digestible. Rock on!

AYO

I started to use Blyp after a wram recomendation of the developer that helped me my website. The data conclusion I get from Blyp are super usful, thing I have needed hours to come out with my self from the data within shopify. The also target certain parameters an subject I wouldn't think of checking as an independent store owner that does everything myself. So it feels like you have a liltle team of data miners under my arms. Very cool, and also they are super available and answer quickly to emails.

April 12, 2022

We're definitely adding "Data Miners" to our titles 🤓 so thank you for that.
Freeing you to focus on selling amazing products is why we wake up every morning and head out to the quarry.

Previous 1 3