Blyp: Revenue booster

Discover hidden opportunities to increase sales & profit.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blyp: Automated Ecommerce Management

שלהבת לייט

Location Israel

amazing app. very helpful and recommended. It is a must for any business who needs accurate data as well as customized information

We Are Sundays

Super easy to use and very helpful. The insights have given lots of good tips to help grow our business.

BASBAS | Premium Hierbas

Blyp is the simplest way to digest actionable data from Shopify. I install it for all of my clients now.

The Bullish Store

This app provides a friendly, conversational interface for your marketing data. I've received a few Blyps that have been super helpful -- for example, an alert that I was sending paid traffic to 404 pages. The Blyp came with a spreadsheet I could download of 404s to fix. Another was a list of customers likely to churn, which I was able to feed into email marketing software to contact the customers. The Blyps themselves are like little cards you can open, so it's easy to just engage with the ones you want.

November 22, 2022

Thanks for the review!

We're always looking for opportunities for you to either increase your revenue or eliminate wasteful spend.

If there are any other areas of your business in which you'd like us to look for more such opportunities - let us know!

GutArmor

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app daily to track the sea of data I receive every day and it really helps! I highly recommend this for business owners who want to get a handle on their numbers.

November 22, 2022

Thanks for the review!

Anytime you feel like there is just too much data for you to go through yourself, let us know and we'll create the analysis that highlights the most important bottom lines for you to take action on.

Domin8 Digital

Blyp is a superb data crunching app. They give you the most crucial and impactful nuggets of information and an easy to digest format and make next steps and implementation a breeze for the client. I recommend this app highly for anyone looking to scale their D2C e-com store. The lift you'll see by implementing this AI tech will speak for itself in an extremely quick time period.

September 16, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! I'll share this with the team :)
We're committed to our customers' growth, so let us know if you ever need anything else.

Kitchen Center

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

Una de mis aplicaciones favoritas hasta el momento. Blyp me entrega información analizada y accionable, es como tener un data scientist trabajando para ti en todo momento, un real partner. Además, nos ha permitido encontrar errores en nuestro publicidad digital, optimizar precios y elevar nuestra estrategia marketera. Estoy realmente contenta y la recomiendo a emprededores y grandes empresas, no se arrepentiran. Money well spent.

August 24, 2022

Muchas gracias! We feel privileged working with innovative teams like Kitchen Center who work hard, work smart, and turn every blyp into successful business decisions. ¡Tú Molas!

indiebeer

Time spent using app About 1 month

A fantastic product, and effectively it's as though we have added a new team member added to our business. So far, only taking action on a couple of the Blyps each month more than covers the monthly cost, and we can’t wait to see what else the Blyp app helps us to achieve.
The customer support team and Jonathan in particular is responsive and helpful, and was very quick to understand our business.

August 15, 2022

Thanks! We're proud to join the indiebeer team :)
Keep on following the blyps and sharing your wins with us!

Knickey

That Blyp is not just a data platform, but actually provides key analysis into the performance of our business, identifies opportunities for action and sends it right to our inbox, is invaluable for our small business and team. The price is incomparable in a field of expensive data platforms & services. They are also incredibly receptive to feedback, and helped put together custom reports on specific performance questions we had never tracked before. Thanks, Blyp!

July 29, 2022

Data alone will not grow a business - Leveraging it smartly will.
And what a beautiful growth story you have :)
Thank you for this feedback and for translating blyps into success.

Heals Labs

Time spent using app About 1 month

The value this app provides us compared to its cost is incredible. In spite of the fact that the information is always available, Blyp knows how to make it useful and accessible when and how it is needed. I highly recommend it!

July 29, 2022

Thank you for the feedback!
We're committed to ensuring Blyp provides value way before your free trial ends. Keep on rocking!

Previous 1 3 4