BM: Country blocker IP blocker

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 4, 2023

O melhor aplicativo da vida, esta tendo problemas com pessoas com más intenções emitindo boletos atrapalhando as métricas e esse app esta me ajudando muito.

Shope Vix
Brazil
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
January 2, 2023

I have used this app to help me block scammers by IP address and it is very easy to use; simple and easy to use.

Winter shop
December 29, 2022

We manage to block a lot of fraud and scammers using this App! It's very helpful, the most important, it can block visitors before they place an order, that is exactly what I need.

nanasha
China
December 24, 2022

Do exactly what it says. A very nice and simple APP with all the necessary functions and is very powerful, I'm glad.

My Store
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 24 days
December 17, 2022

Love this app, no code changes are required, simple and clear. I especially like its ability to block visitor access by email/mobile number, which is not available anywhere else. Great job!

Orchidglam.com
December 13, 2022

I have installed this app and am very happy, as it allows me to block visitors via email. Sometimes I want to block some particular person, not an entire country, this app helps me a lot.

Graphics Hub
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 10, 2022

Amazing app! So useful. They even have a VPN block feature! Simple to setup and works great! Never worry about high scam risk Countries again. Really helpful so highly recommended!

Highkic
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 6, 2022

Very useful app, simple to use. My intent was to stop certain folks from certain countries from spamming my online chat. I am able to block by country or city or IP range. I highly recommend getting this app if you are having the same issues. This app stopped them dead in their tracks.

Velasca By MRJ
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 5, 2022

The app works great but the only problem is a lot of legit customers using iclouds internet relay which is like a vpn is getting blocked. can add an option to unblock this?

Akirac.Com - Save Mods & Diablo 3 Mods
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Boostymark replied December 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. Usually, the IP addresses of the same ISP are in the same IP range, you can add the IP range to the whitelist, then our APP will ignore them even if they are using VPN.
If you still have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again.

Edited December 5, 2022

Great App, easy to use, add anyone's email address/phone you want to block, nasty customers, or fraudsters and that's it they won't bother you again. Saves charge backs and a lot of hassle. Well worth having.

Musthavly