Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

by BOLD

Easy, Flexible, Subscriptions. Seamless w/ Checkout & Payments

HausWine

With the help of Nir I could get started with BOLD in no time. He really helped my super fast to make our subscription options fit into our branding. Thanks a ton!

March 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. So pleased that Nir was there to help you and quickly. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Camel Culture

App has a few bugs, still need some improvement. But overall, it works great! Good customer service... Very helpful from my friend Simran!

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that Simran was there to help! We are constantly working on app improvements and your feedback is important to us. Thank you for choosing Bold!

The Organic Wine Store

I rated this great app 4 stars because a couple of features very important for my website (and included in the description pages of the new version) are still not available on the V2 version. This is unlucky for us, but I am confident the developers will update the app soon, as promised. On the other hand, I rate 5+++ stars the support I received: questions about features, design tweaks, help with spam, and many other issues. Everyone I spoke to or chatted with was extremely helpful and competent. Gaurav, Gangadeep, Priyanka, a shout-out -and thank you :)- to all of you!

iNZect Direct New Zealand

Had a good chat with customer service (Laurel and Sid). Unfortunately unable to resolve shipping prices on subscriptions due to Shopify automatically defaulting to lowest shipping rates. Overall good system though. Cheers.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Laurel and Sid was able to provide you with the service you needed. We are constantly working on making our app better and we really appreciate your feedback!

Glamping Outside the Box

Quick chat customer service! Thank you! Gagandeep was very helpful and took his time in answering all my questions.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that Gagandeep was able to help you and was able to answer all your questions. We are always there to help when you need us!

Daily Baby Organics

Customer service was great! The app works fine but it does need some adjustments. They just integrated with Shopify payments so customization is limited at the moment. However, this counts for every other subscription app on Shopify too.

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for the informative review!

The Barrel Box

The app is easy to install and the customer support team is incredible! Many thanks to Gagandeep, Taylor and Vignesh I had a pleasure to talk with so far. All my questions were resolved within minutes! There is one big flow - Bold Version 2 does not allow to set up buffer days and a cut-off date for a subscription. At the moment I need to manage this manually, which is ok as I am just starting and do not have a lot of subscribers. However, I really hope this function will be introduced ASAP as it is crucial for subscription model.

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for this helpful feedback! We will pass along the feature request for buffer days back to our team. Happy to hear that Gagandeep, Taylor, Vignesh and the team have been able to provide great support.

Filter Wiz

Priyanka was great and very helpful with implementing the app! She was quick and tested everything for me. Have not used the app yet.

Healthspan Store

Email support was helpful and solved my problem during setup, including a link to videos for my next steps. (Thanks, Taylor.) I'm looking forward to trying out the app in more detail during the trial period...

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that we were able to solve your problem. If you ever need any assistance with set up we would be happy to help!

Yester Farm Dairies

Big thanks to Jericho who helped me directly with styling adaptations rather than pointing me to an educational website about html! Bold loses my free local delivery settings when you add a subscription product to the cart and defaults to paid delivery (not what we want) but I am hopeful they will change this soon (please!).

Previous 1