Bold Subscriptions , 369 anmeldelser

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 10 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. januar 2024

Upside: Very easy to use and navigate.

Downside: US app so support is only available after UK hours. Would be much better if support was available during GMT.

Himmense
15. januar 2024

It's mostly good but the customer can't always adapt their subscription pattern that easily. From the business side, it is straightforward and we can change things when customers ask and also add varying subscription dates/skip.

Organico Realfoods
BOLD svarede 23. januar 2024

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to write in with your feedback. Our team continues to work to improve Bold Subscriptions everyday, so feedback such as yours is extremely useful to us. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

26. januar 2024

Enjoying the app. Overall it's easy to use. A couple of features we'd like to see change. One example is that when you cancel and refund a customer's order you have to do it twice. Once through the Bold App and then again through the Shopify App. It should automatically cancel and archive the order when you cancel it on the Bold App...all in one seamless process.

Unbelievabuns
5 måneder bruger appen
BOLD svarede 12. februar 2024

Thanks so much for writing in with your kind review and feedback! Refunds should not have to be processed twice in Bold Subscriptions. Our team has reached out in an attempt to investigate and offer assistance. Please keep your eye out for our email! We are happy to help!

18. september 2023

The application doesn't have all of the bells and whistles that I would like. I would like to be able to isolate and export more of my business date via CSV and I'm unable to do so. What I will say is that the customer service is "bar none" every interaction is friendly, the representatives are knowledgeable, and more importantly patient. Great service is hard to come by these days but, not with this web based organization. I spoke with Irfan today and the experience was most delightful to say the least. Thank you!

SoulFULL Eats
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
BOLD svarede 27. september 2023

Thanks so much for your review and valuable feedback. Feedback such as this is extremely valuable to us and we'll be sure to take this into consideration. We are also thrilled to read your glowing words about our support. Thanks so much for writing in and thanks for choosing Bold!

10. marts 2021

Great tech support by Priyanka&team for setting up the app instantly.
The V2 has quite a few interesting features. Waiting for the migration plan from V1 to V2.

Svenfish Test Store
5. oktober 2021

App does exactly what we need, a few tweaks needed here and there but support have been very helpful

Smashed Grapes
30. april 2021

Great apps, still have some bugs to fix but the support service is really great. Nirav and Laurel are quick for the answer and help me correct some of the small problems.

xactnutrition
BOLD svarede 4. maj 2021

Thank you. We'll pass along the kind words to Nirav and Laurel. Please reach out to our team or check out our Help Centre any time you need assistance. We're always happy to help.

22. juli 2021

Great chat support. They helped me navigate my first subscription set up and made it very easy for me to understand!

Bizi: Vitamin Honey
Redigeret 19. februar 2021

I rated this great app 4 stars because a couple of features very important for my website (and included in the description pages of the new version) are still not available on the V2 version. This is unlucky for us, but I am confident the developers will update the app soon, as promised. On the other hand, I rate 5+++ stars the support I received: questions about features, design tweaks, help with spam, and many other issues. Everyone I spoke to or chatted with was extremely helpful and competent. Gaurav, Gangadeep, Priyanka, a shout-out -and thank you :)- to all of you!

The Organic Wine Store
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
19. januar 2022

This app is pretty good. It has some bugs though like duplicate orders that are created randomly sometimes and its also kinda limited in features but overall does the job of subscriptions. I would have to say though there customer support is great Kelsey has helped me several times now and is always a pleasure to work with. If it wasn't for her I would have deleted this app.

GrubTerra
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
BOLD svarede 25. januar 2022

Thank you for your honest review. I see our team is working hard to find the issue at hand. In the meantime, we are so happy to hear that Kelsey has given you the outstanding service you need. We will be sure to pass along your words!