Bold Subscriptions , 368 anmeldelser

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 10 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. januar 2022

This app is pretty good. It has some bugs though like duplicate orders that are created randomly sometimes and its also kinda limited in features but overall does the job of subscriptions. I would have to say though there customer support is great Kelsey has helped me several times now and is always a pleasure to work with. If it wasn't for her I would have deleted this app.

GrubTerra
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
BOLD svarede 25. januar 2022

Thank you for your honest review. I see our team is working hard to find the issue at hand. In the meantime, we are so happy to hear that Kelsey has given you the outstanding service you need. We will be sure to pass along your words!

25. januar 2021

The app is easy to install and the customer support team is incredible! Many thanks to Gagandeep, Taylor and Vignesh I had a pleasure to talk with so far. All my questions were resolved within minutes! There is one big flow - Bold Version 2 does not allow to set up buffer days and a cut-off date for a subscription. At the moment I need to manage this manually, which is ok as I am just starting and do not have a lot of subscribers. However, I really hope this function will be introduced ASAP as it is crucial for subscription model.

The Barrel Box
Storbritannien
BOLD svarede 2. februar 2021

Thank you very much for this helpful feedback! We will pass along the feature request for buffer days back to our team. Happy to hear that Gagandeep, Taylor, Vignesh and the team have been able to provide great support.

8. marts 2021

great tech support, although some of the features and functions that I need weren't able to achieve. But still, they find alternative solutions.

PH5B Cosmetics INC
BOLD svarede 10. marts 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we were able to find alternate solution to get you going! Thank you for choosing Bold.

9. juni 2021

Customer service live chat was great. got everything I needed. The only downside is I had to wait for each question to be answered. Possibly serving multiple people at once. Other than that Gagandeep was pleasant and knowlegeble!

The Crafty DIYer
BOLD svarede 15. juni 2021

Thank you for the review! Kudos will be passed along to Gagandeep.

29. maj 2021

I am brand new to Bold. I'm eager to get it up and running. I had some initial problems with set up but GUARAV stuck with it until it was resolved. Earlier, the onboarding team of Colin was very helpful too. He was with another person and I apologize I can not remember her name but I got the impression she may have been the supervisor) While I have not had a test run with sales yet, so far this has been a pleasant experience. I'll update as we being to make sales.

Nancy Thomas Gallery
11. januar 2022

The app was easy to install and ready to launch in no time. Had a couple of calls with Bold product team to walk me through how it worked, what we needed and how they could help. Customer service through the live chat is always super fast and helpful.

eJuiceDB
BOLD svarede 12. januar 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear our Merchant Success Specialists were able to help you so quickly and effectively. That is what we strive for! Looking forward to watching your subscriptions grow. Thanks for choosing Bold!

1. oktober 2021

Customer support has been awesome - Kelsey was very helpful. The app works well for what we're doing :)

Strange Love
Redigeret 7. januar 2022

We've been using Bold for a while, noth v1 and v2, some setups have changed location, which is a bit confusing at the beginning ,but it's not hard to figure out. Customer service (Vineet) is very helpful, and saved us a lot of time.

GargoyleIllinois
BOLD svarede 10. januar 2022

We are so glad to hear that Vineet was able to help you out! Thank you for leaving your feedback, and thanks for choosing Bold!

1. marts 2021

App has a few bugs, still need some improvement. But overall, it works great! Good customer service... Very helpful from my friend Simran!

Camel Culture
BOLD svarede 2. marts 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that Simran was there to help! We are constantly working on app improvements and your feedback is important to us. Thank you for choosing Bold!

11. februar 2021

Quick chat customer service! Thank you! Gagandeep was very helpful and took his time in answering all my questions.

Glamping Outside the Box
BOLD svarede 11. februar 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that Gagandeep was able to help you and was able to answer all your questions. We are always there to help when you need us!