Bold Subscriptions , 368 anmeldelser

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 10 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. januar 2021

I really appreciate the customer support. I had some issues understanding how to set up my subscriptions, and Gagandeep helped me and was super-patient. I'd love to see more options for setting up the look of the plugin on my products page, and the ability to offer subscriptions only without offering a one-time purchase.

LVNGmarket
24 dage bruger appen
BOLD svarede 20. januar 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the great review. So thrilled to hear that Gagandeep provdided great support.
Also You are able to make a product subscription only via your Shopify admin :) This option can be found under Products -> All Products -> select the product you want to be subscription only -> Check the box to "Only allow purchase of this product as a subscription" -> Select Save.

10. marts 2021

I am still in the process of setting up everything and so far it seems easy. Once I get everything up an running I will then determine the ease of this app.

Natalie's Kitchen
6 dage bruger appen
3. november 2020

Cody was a great help in arranging the install and answering questions. Still need the install team to fix some issues, but it's very simple interface to use as someone who doesn't want to get involved in coding/script etc. Not as much functionality as V1, but I like the integration with shopify checkout to make the process much smoother for the consumer, and hopefully for me too. Hopefully more functionality can be added over the coming weeks/months to take it to another level.

Peggy Orange
Storbritannien
3 dage bruger appen
BOLD svarede 4. november 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is so important to us. As with every new release we are listening to feedback like yours to determine what features and functionality you are looking for and how we can improve for the future. So thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the smooth integration with the shopify checkout.

21. januar 2021

Priyanka was great and very helpful with implementing the app! She was quick and tested everything for me. Have not used the app yet.

Filter Wiz
USA
Cirka en time bruger appen
18. januar 2024

TheTinyTassel
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen