Reseñas (386)

Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 70% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de junio de 2024

V2 has been great for us.

I needed a few things yesterday, and the service was fantastic. Fast, responsive. Able to do customizations.

Woman Evolve Book Club
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 12 de julio de 2024

So glad we were able to help! Thanks for 5 Stars!

12 de junio de 2024

We have used Bold Subscriptions for over three years to bill our monthly recurring Shopify accounts. Have experienced virtually no issues and have had great support when required. Love the new app dashboard. Would highly recommend to any business needing a reliable customer billing platform.

SafeGuardian Senior Medical Alarm SOS Pendants & Smartwatches. #1 Fall Detection w/ Call & Text Alerts
2 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 12 de julio de 2024

Glad to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

10 de julio de 2024

I had a quick issue with setting my default from subscription to one-time purchase and Krupa was able to help me quickly with a screenshot and quick video. I have had bold for 3 years and their customer service is really good.

Aromalief
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 12 de julio de 2024

Glad we were able to help resolve the issue. Thanks for the kind words!

3 de mayo de 2024

Customer service is super helpful! I was struggling to help a customer and Krupa did everything they could to help me find the right solution! The tips I was given will be saved in the event I run into the same issues again.

Jack59
Canadá
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

So glad Krupa could help! We strive for excellent service, and appreciate the 4 stars.

18 de abril de 2024

Krupa did a great job trouble shooting. Quick turn around too!

Keto Brainz Nootropics
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

We're happy to hear Krupa was able to help you out! Thanks for the review.

24 de junio de 2024

Bold Subscriptions is easy to use, and the customer service team is able to quickly help us resolve issues. We worked with Krupa a few times from their CS team and they're great :)

Endorfin Foods
25 días usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 12 de julio de 2024

Happy to hear Krupa was able to help and you're finding our app easy to use! Thanks for the kind review :)

22 de marzo de 2024

I'm just getting started with the app, but I have to say that Irfan in customer service is AMAZING. I had a little trouble getting a few things to work and he took careof them all quickly and also sent me instructions so if I could do it myself if I needed to fix something in the future.

tooktake
3 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

Irfan's a customer service wizard! Thrilled to hear he helped you tackle those initial hurdles. Now you're equipped to unlock the full potential of Bold and take your Subscriptions to the next level!

2 de julio de 2024

DO NOT USE THIS APP.

If you are migrating from Bold v1 to this app because V1 is no longer supported - your experience will be terrible.

Really basic features are missing - the support team gives you attitude and treats you like you are stupid when you ask questions.

NO Build-a-box migration.
NO fixed-term contract options
NO Convertible options for migration.
It is NOT an embedded app, so if you want to change anything, they refer you to the theme code and ask you to change it yourself.

Really simple features are missing, along with all the main features above.

NEW users - STAY AWAY.
MiGRATING users - I wish you good luck.

There is a reason it is the lowest-rated subsciption app on Shopify. BOLD used to be a great company with great apps, but they have dropped the ball on this one.

36th Parallel Specialty Coffee Roasters
13 días usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

We've been using Bold for several years now. We were a bit anxious of switching from V1 to the new version, but I must say that 1: The tool works great, but even better 2: the support is great. (Shout out to Daniel, Krupa and Chandan)

Would definitely recommend.

Ginbutler
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

Music to our ears! We're so glad the transition to V2 went smoothly and that Daniel, Krupa, and Chandan made the switch a breeze. Thanks for taking the time to leave this kind review!

25 de abril de 2024

Easy to talk to, fast to help. Happy with the service and with the revenue this app brings to my business!

Live Hermosa
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience! Our team is always happy to help, and knowing the app is boosting your business makes our day. Thanks for the 5 star review!