Reseñas (386)

Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 70% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de enero de 2024

Krupa was very kind and quick to provide answers to my multiple questions.

Fiori and Fern
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 12 de febrero de 2024

Thanks for your review and lovely words for Krupa, we'll be sure to pass along your feedback!

19 de enero de 2024

I like that I am able to do subscriptions and that my customers are able to manage their subscriptions on their end. I do find the following things frustrating and clunky about Bold at this time:
-For some reason, the app suddenly started allow people to subscribe with local pickup as their shipping option. Although a few people have done so (I would not have allowed this if I knew), I am not able to make any changes to their account in Bold without putting a shipping address in.
-Why aren't there short term gift subscriptions? I shouldn't have to pay for another app for this.

Seaworthy Coffee Roasters
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 23 de enero de 2024

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write in with your feedback. This is extremely useful to our team and we will certainly consider how things like this can be handled better in the future! Our team is currently working on many new features that may satisfy your wishes! Stay tuned! Thanks so much again for writing in!

18 de enero de 2024

The app has been a great and easy-to-use tool to manage our subscriptions. It has saved us a lot of time and money by automating all the processase related to subscription management.

Hampton Coffee Company
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 23 de enero de 2024

Your review makes our day! We are just thrilled to hear that you are finding Bold Subscriptions so easy to use. Thank you for choosing Bold!

25 de enero de 2024

Bold is a crucial stepping stone for growth in any online retail business, offering customers opportunities to set up subscriptions to relive stress of having to constantly re-order. As well as helping companies secure future set orders. Bold support/customer services have been a wonderful help in any required support or questions.

Jackson Reece
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Our customer success team will be thrilled to read your review. Thanks so much for your kind words! We are happy to be a part of your success and look forward to serving you for many more years to come!

22 de enero de 2024

Bold Subscriptions has been exactly what our subscription box business needed! It works great and greta for our customers!

Trunky
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 26 de enero de 2024

We're so happy to hear that Bold Subscriptions works so well for your company! Thanks for taking the time to write in and thanks for choosing Bold!

11 de enero de 2024

The Bold app is sensational. I worked with Krupa at Bold to make sure that my motion theme upgrade on Shopify was in sync with the Bold app. Krupa was professional, courteous and a knowledgeable problem solver. He took the extra step of checking everything from the customer perspective and resolved all outstanding issues immediately. I truly appreciated his technical expertise. There was no runaround, no deflection - just a resolution of the issue. Finally, the Bold subscription is critical to our sales. 5 Stars +

Trio Nutrition
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review - it really made our day! Words like your motivate us to continually improve. We hope that you'll be excited for all that's to come in the future too! All the best from the Bold team!

12 de enero de 2024

This is a great subscription manager! I've found it to be very useful, reliable, and the help section is user friendly and I'm really happy I made this choice. I wish other platforms were as easy to use as BOLD!

The Microgreens Depot
9 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 15 de enero de 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in with your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you are finding it so easy to use! We are so happy you made the choice to grow with Bold too!

18 de enero de 2024

Great product - really helped my business and customers. Lost without it :)

Head Wines
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

Upside: Very easy to use and navigate.

Downside: US app so support is only available after UK hours. Would be much better if support was available during GMT.

Himmense
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

We like that now there's direct access to the subscription from the order in Shopify.

HAY! Straws
5 meses usando la aplicación
BOLD respondió 26 de enero de 2024

We are so glad to hear you are finding new and useful features with Bold Subscriptions. Words like your motivate us to continually improve and develop more features for our customers! Thanks for choosing Bold!