Bold Subscriptions

Launch and scale your world-class subscription with ease.

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Garden Nook Box

I have issues every once in a while, but the support is great and issues never go unresolved. If you are lucky enough to chat with Esha, you'll know you are in good hands!

store.rootganic

Customer service with Chaysen was top notch - very knowledgeable and solved my issues quickly and completely - Bold support makes this a great add-on for Shopify

NoWa

Customer service have been amazing whenever I need anything. The chat functionality to virtual meetings. You get what you pay for!

WAKI GO® Freeze Dried Products

Location Mexico

Amazing Team and Support Service. Bold Suscriptions Rock! Easy to install, and there is a lot of tutorials and information how to make a full set up.

North Spore

We needed help integrating Bold Subscriptions into our AJAX cart. The support team's help and communication was excellent and they performed the integration quickly.

Flex it Pink, Inc.

Kelsey was so wonderful and knowledgeable with customer service when we had an issue. She was amazing!!!

March 29, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are just so happy that Kelsey was there to help you out. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

Wildly Rooted

The support on this app is outstanding! Shoutout to Kelsey for helping with my urgent, last minute client request.

March 7, 2022

Appreciate the kind words. The team is always happy to assist. We will be sure to pass along the kudos to Kelsey! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Biomeology

Great app - this works really well for our store. I just wish there was a way to only require customers making subscriptions to create an account (i.e. not every customer).

March 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback! While Shopify customer accounts do not have this option at this time, we recommend to enable the “Subscription Created” email within Bold Subscriptions. These emails are customizable and can be used to direct customers to create an account once they purchase a subscription. Hope this helps!
Thanks again for choosing Bold!

SelfCareOne

Hello there,
Thanks a lot for helping me to install the app on my shopify store i really do appreciate it!

February 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Grow Box NTI

Bold has been great to work with! Fast and friendly customer service. My associate Kelsey was able to fix a problem that would have taken me days to fix.

February 16, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Kelsey was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19