Bold Subscriptions

Bold Subscriptions

$49.99/month. 60-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 25, 2023

We are new to Bold Subscriptions and Chintak was really helpful when it came to a problem we had installing the app on our store. Very positive first support request.

pinupwow.mobi
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
BOLD replied January 27, 2023

Thanks so much for writing in about your experience. This is the kind of feedback that we love to hear! Our team is always happy to help out whenever needed. Thanks for choosing Bold!

October 18, 2022

Mohammed was extremely helpful in setting this up for me and it looks great and works well! I am really happy with it!

BIOLOGEN
Time spent using app: 4 days
BOLD replied October 20, 2022

Reviews like yours make our day—thank you for taking the time to write in! We are always here to support you with anything you need. Thank you for choosing Bold!

August 9, 2022

The live chat option with the Bold team is amazing. I needed help with changing something on our website for some time, and thanks to Kelsey my problem is no more. She was efficient, polite and able to direct me so well. So thank you Kelsey!

Kickback Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that you were able to get the support you needed with Kelsey. Thank you for choosing Bold!

July 8, 2022

Had some issues launching Bold but the team was amazing. BIG shout out to CHINTAK-superstar support!

Plant Crystals
Time spent using app: 7 months
BOLD replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! The team is always happy to assist with roadblocks that come up. Thanks for choosing Bold!

July 7, 2022

App is great! I'm leaving a review because customer service is the best here. They take care of you even if you are cancelling (not utilizing the features right now but will in the future). Also, Bold is the only solid app I have found for recurring subscriptions. It's complicated to create recurring orders and they handle everything for you and make it simple.

Peak Performance Nutraceutics
June 20, 2022

I have issues every once in a while, but the support is great and issues never go unresolved. If you are lucky enough to chat with Esha, you'll know you are in good hands!

Garden Nook Box
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 27, 2022

Customer service with Chaysen was top notch - very knowledgeable and solved my issues quickly and completely - Bold support makes this a great add-on for Shopify

store.rootganic
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 25, 2022

Customer service have been amazing whenever I need anything. The chat functionality to virtual meetings. You get what you pay for!

NoWa
May 24, 2022

Amazing Team and Support Service. Bold Suscriptions Rock! Easy to install, and there is a lot of tutorials and information how to make a full set up.

WAKI GO® Freeze Dried Products
Mexico
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 6, 2022

We needed help integrating Bold Subscriptions into our AJAX cart. The support team's help and communication was excellent and they performed the integration quickly.

North Spore